[REQ] VIP-EA Neuro +11000% !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we already know this ea is higher version of cablerun. cablerun is the base ea. somebody change some code of grid, change the name is gridmeupfx, another person make some code that ea name is this VIP EA.

Anybody do some change make and develop some code in this ea, do well,

Improve this ea and make good

we already know this ea is higher version of cablerun. cablerun is the base ea. somebody change some code of grid, change the name is gridmeupfx, another person make some code that ea name is this VIP EA.

Anybody do some change make and develop some code in this ea, do well,

Improve this ea and make good

Anybody having success with this EA? Or can someone share the manual, so we can fully understand its workings.

atm i have 22 working orders ... for trading 0.1 lots you should use it w/ 10k account or above ...

Are you having success running this EA? So far, how big is the DD that you have experienced. Is it safe to run it with 0.01 per 1K acct?

Is there any SL and how it is being calculated? A manual will help but nobody seems to have it. Tks,

When I pit this educated version onto demo it opens around 12 EURGBP sell limit orders and 9 GBPUSD buy limits orders. Pardon my ignorance but is this supposed to happen? :-/

Also what do the parameters Kolich, Rasst, BU and Change refer to?

I don't know those parameters as well. I also think that we have to define the gmt offset but no idea where to define it.

This EA is entirely different from gridmeupfx and cable run (I guess).

I don't know those parameters as well. I also think that we have to define the gmt offset but no idea where to define it.

This EA is entirely different from gridmeupfx and cable run (I guess).

Does anybody know the parameter LOSSPERCENT? Is it total loss per trade or total basket loss?