f0orexpr0fitcreator.c0m/2

Skid-z, you too been trading a long time. Have you also wondered why programmers put a limit on the systems they share? I can't figure out the logic in limiting sales to a specific number.

mike, its just a sales tactic to get the potential buyer to think they are getting in on something "special". they claim the limit is so that the brokers don't catch on as to how their automated system works. chances are this guy is selling way more than 15 copies, but how are we to know that? when the webinar ended, he claimed their was only 2 copies left. he had a countdown of the number of copies left on the screen as he was talking. i bet if you were to go to the sales page right now you could purchase as many copies as you wanted???

Edited by skid-z

I have received no less than 1 e-mail a day from them since I sat in on the webinar. The subject of the e-mail today was "free download forexprofitcreator.zip", but there was only a link to a recording of the webinar. These guys are total scammers for sure. I sent a pretty rude reply back to them and asked that I be removed from their mailing list (for the 4th time).