REG: f0rexinstitute0ftr@ding system

The charts do look interesting. But he did not explain how they differ from renko chart, or from constant range bar chart.

I notice the guy's name (DC B0nta) from a few years back. At the time, he ran a site called fxnationlive (which no longer exists), and I remember signing up with some free signal service of his. Unfortunately, his signals were not profitable; furthermore, he was very aggressive in marketing his non-free products (e.g. constant emails promoting his stuff). I can't remember the names of any of his old products now. Needless to say, given his poor performance on his signals, and his aggressive marketing, I did not make any purchase from him, and I quickly unsubscribed and have pretty much forgotten about him. Until now.

I hope his trading has improved. And I hope his product is now better. But given my somewhat less-than-impressed experience with him couple of years ago, I would approach his products and offerings with caution.

Of course, will still try it out if anyone shares.

Ah hah! I purchased something from him years back.

Some reversal indicator thingy, it had an excel spreadsheet with an MT4 indicator.

He claimed he was a professional trader at some bank or other with x amount of years experience. What a load of cheap perfume!

As I recall, the so called SYSTEM he was selling was GARBAGE, and all of the eBay results he posted were, in fact, FABRICATED. It was easy to prove that, as you could back test his gimzo, and clearly, it did not work. I think it was called INSTITUTIONAL FOREX TRADER or something like that.

He kept of calling me 'FRIEND, FRIEND' but after a while of sending repeated questions, he suddenly stopped responding. Just another SYSTEM SELLER, I guess.

=D>