Profitable, Non-Painting Forex Daytrading System

JKK

I know that this question may have come up before, perhaps many times or with different words, so please bear with me:

I'm looking for one, two or three profitable, non-painting Forex daytrading system(s) and/or indicator(s).

Easy to say, very hard to live up to, as we all know.

MT4 would be the best, but other platforms (eg, NinjaTrader or TS) are also possible. Don't mind paying if I cannot at least look at it for free.

Any suggestions? Ideas/comments/feedback? TIA.

Put (REQ) in title bar and post in the request section my friend. If you want the absolute best forex trading system, look at the S.T.A.R. SuperTradingSystem. To date, no one has yet posted on any forum that the system doesn't work and it's been around for three years. Either you understand it or you don't. Take the time to understand it and your set to make good money.

Have a Happy New Year!

Thanks for the response and suggestion ForexMike, I'll do that. I did take a look at the system you mentioned, and, although most comments tend to be positive, eg, Cyclon's post at http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.supertradesystem.com, there are some negative words too, eg, Rat's post at the same page. Oh well, that's the norm... we, traders, tend to be a rather critical bunch, right? :-) Take care, have a great 2012!