Ask me anything you want from EWEF.NET and I will try to get but I want MC 7.0 workin

buypullback

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi buypullback, all I can say is. It is pretty sad you been in this 20 years and can't even afford Multicharts, kind of speaks loudly to your trading ability or lack there of.Have a great day!

What I find funny is that the forex wasn't open for personal trading accounts 20 years ago. This speaks loudly of his bs.

Hi buypullback, all I can say is. It is pretty sad you been in this 20 years and can't even afford Multicharts, kind of speaks loudly to your trading ability or lack there of.Have a great day!

ha ha ... fyi, trading software is my HOBBY ... I like to see what's out there, I have a lifetime license of NT7 (and a cracked MB version for playing), also have full licenses of Amibroker and Metastock ... so yes, I can probably afford buying a full version of MC but when they are ready for prime time (given your nickname you should know it :-) , I jumped the gun on NT6 and it was a disaster ... product is a lot more mature now...

I also find entertaining visiting these forums, its refreshing and a lot more fun than facebook.... when ADR is below 20 I hit my links on the browser ...

cheers.

ha ha ... fyi, trading software is my HOBBY ... I like to see what's out there, I have a lifetime license of NT7 (and a cracked MB version for playing), also have full licenses of Amibroker and Metastock ... so yes, I can probably afford buying a full version of MC but when they are ready for prime time (given your nickname you should know it :-) , I jumped the gun on NT6 and it was a disaster ... product is a lot more mature now...

I also find entertaining visiting these forums, its refreshing and a lot more fun than facebook.... when ADR is below 20 I hit my links on the browser ...

cheers.

It was actually NT 6.5. Yes, we see you bragging on your systems and we clearly see that you refuse to share what you have with this forum. If trading software is your hobby, why don't you share on this forum? Hum....word leech comes to mind. Also, NT 7 is still not a stable platform version.

an interesting thread, a lot of ego.

Just a reminder to everyone that CME offer no exchange fees to live accounts on certain software (NT included) so as the buy price of NT is $995 you could in theory pay this back if you trade futures within 4 months, even if you just traded ES and YM you can pay it back in under

2yrs.

I bet that each time NT provide an upgrade it will probably break the emulator crack so long term what is the best option?

Ok, ok, it seems everyone here has a lot to say but very little to share

ForexMike - Your arguments are so lame, your negotiations techniques are below average, we are not in school anymore, I strong recommend Bryan Tracy for you -- you will thank me later.

Sixer - read your post can't really figure it out what you are suggesting, please re-write.

gktk - you are wrong, most 85% of traders will LOSE $1,000 in about a month and NOT make it ... numbers are higher for Forex. -- sorry

To show you my good faith I will share the best books on the EWEF site which are here:

http://www.ewef.net/showthread.php?t=25147&highlight=book+club

I am not part of the book club but I've got them from a friend .... if anyone is interested

Ok, ok, it seems everyone here has a lot to say but very little to share

ForexMike - Your arguments are so lame, your negotiations techniques are below average, we are not in school anymore, I strong recommend Bryan Tracy for you -- you will thank me later.

I do thank you for mentioning Brian Tracy to me. I read his book 10 years ago,"The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible" I like his quote "Our mind is the most valuable possession that we have. The quality of our lives is, and will be, a reflection of how well we develop, train, and utilize this precious gift." I also met him during a book signing. In return, may I recommend Robert Titzer to you for your educational needs.

The above link you supplied is a log in page for ewef. The members of this forum kindly made requests for materials for that site because they were not members and they don't understand the foreign language required to navigate the site. Let's think about this, if they were members of ewef, they wouldn't be asking you for the materials from the site in the first place. Also, the members were requesting materials other than ebooks and you were only willing to share ebooks. You may want to think about that school statement you made above.

Now you can thank me later...glad to assist new traders.

Edited by ForexMike

One more thing... why is it that the title of this forum is "Ask me anything you want from EWEF.NET" (the rest is in coherent and doesn't make any sense) that to date...6 pages later, you totally failed to fulfill one single request that members made? Instead you return to ramble (incoherently) and disappoint others? Let's be more responsible and start fulfilling these requests or close down this thread. Edited by ForexMike

I do thank you for mentioning Brian Tracy to me. I read his book 10 years ago,"The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible" I like his quote "Our mind is the most valuable possession that we have. The quality of our lives is, and will be, a reflection of how well we develop, train, and utilize this precious gift." I also met him during a book signing. In return, may I recommend Robert Titzer to you for your educational needs.

The above link you supplied is a log in page for ewef. The members of this forum kindly made requests for materials for that site because they were not members and they don't understand the foreign language required to navigate the site. Let's think about this, if they were members of ewef, they wouldn't be asking you for the materials from the site in the first place. Also, the members were requesting materials other than ebooks and you were only willing to share ebooks. You may want to think about that school statement you made above.

Now you can thank me later...glad to assist new traders.

Forex, I too enjoy the beauty of Google Books, it's great. Once again you have outdone yourself, suggesting that people are not members of EWEF is a huge insult, if you cannot figure out how to switch languages on that site (or read the provided instructions) you probably shouldn't be a trader... reason people are not members is really simple, they don't have anything meaningful to share.

Forex, I too enjoy the beauty of Google Books, it's great. Once again you have outdone yourself, suggesting that people are not members of EWEF is a huge insult, if you cannot figure out how to switch languages on that site (or read the provided instructions) you probably shouldn't be a trader... reason people are not members is really simple, they don't have anything meaningful to share.

As far as ewef, traders that look at the site don't realize that their is an english interpretation option available to them and they shy away from the site. The sites main page fails to stipulate there is an english translation available.

Since when is stating members that are not a member of that site is an insult to them? Why is it that if people can't understand the foreign language of the site they shouldn't be traders? Your logic is in grave error. The lack of not knowing the foreign language on the site never held me back from being where I'm at today and no one ever told that if I wanted to be a trader, I needed to learn another language. Whoever told you this, you need to cease taking their bad advice.

(Thanks Sixer for the posting. I've been on this site for a long time as a moderator and under this user name. One thing I can't stand is people that take from this forum and refuse to share anything. We are on page 7 now and not a single request from our great members was fulfilled by bybullback. Others should too speak up and tell him to share as stated or get off this thread. I'm now debating on having his threads closed due to his deceiving members here).

Edited by ForexMike

Forex, you have a serious English interpretation problem ... please READ my post #62 and then read your text below:

"As far as ewef, traders that look at the site don't realize that their is an english interpretation option available to them and they shy away from the site. The sites main page fails to stipulate there is an english translation available.

Since when is stating members that are not a member of that site is an insult to them? Why is it that if people can't understand the foreign language of the site they shouldn't be traders? "

It's pathetic, you have difficulties interpreting English, seriously. As far as ewef not being completely in English, yes, I do think it's a mistake as well but the short answer to it is that 'they don't care' if you join them or not...

On a completely different topic....

Moderators: what's with the misspelling on this site? For instance, under my user name it says "Standart" not "Standard", instead of "Trading Platform" it says "Trading Platfrom" ... just my 2c$

Lastly, agreed, please close the thread.

Edited by buypullback

Forex, you have a serious English interpretation problem ... please READ my post #62 and then read your text below:

"As far as ewef, traders that look at the site don't realize that their is an english interpretation option available to them and they shy away from the site. The sites main page fails to stipulate there is an english translation available.

Since when is stating members that are not a member of that site is an insult to them? Why is it that if people can't understand the foreign language of the site they shouldn't be traders? "

It's pathetic, you have difficulties interpreting English, seriously. As far as ewef not being completely in English, yes, I do think it's a mistake as well but the short answer to it is that 'they don't care' if you join them or not...

On a completely different topic....

Moderators: what's with the misspelling on this site? For instance, under my user name it says "Standart" not "Standard", instead of "Trading Platform" it says "Trading Platfrom" ... just my 2c$

Lastly, agreed, please close the thread.

Absolutely no english interpretation problems for me. I'm a former Univ of South Alabama Professor and everyone on this thread had no problem understanding me. It's your poor english postings that are upsetting people. Look at the postings and complaints...many about your postings, none about mine. Is math a problem for you too?

Stating that members here are not a member of ewef is not an insult to them. They are not members of my broker, Discopy, does this mean that they are being insulted by me? What part of common sense and logic do you not understand? The only insulting here is you telling members to post requests and 7 pages later, they learn that you still haven't fulfilled any requests and they know who the new forum leech is.

Ewef is not in English and members don't know the option of the english interpretation since no part of the main page is in english for them to know this. How many times must I repeat this? Again, let's use common sense, apparently you're the only one that doesn't understand this.

May I suggest on a parting note to stop behaving like a little ranting child on this forum before you depart us unwillingly. I also suggest that you don't ask people to make requests that you don't plan to fulfill. Read the postings of others above, they don't think highly of you right now.

Babypips.com is a good place to start learning the forex and while you're there, don't piss off the members on that site too.

Forex, you such a junior, just read your sentence below ... Univ of South Alabama Professor, you ? I believe it, anything is possible in Alabama.

Also, you should know your broker's name .. there is no such broker called 'Discopy' ... DiskCopy perhaps?

LASTLY, I AM NOT TRYING TO LEECH ANYTHING ALRIGHT ?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE ONLY FAILURE HERE IS YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANYTHING FROM ME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT 18 YEAR OLD PSYCHOLOGY .. I DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING SO FAR, I AM SURE PRETTY SURE THIS FORUM WILL SEE NT 7 ...

Being a forex trader I am sure you will disappear from this forum (and any other forum) pretty soon, just look at your recent statements and you will realize I am right ... you might as well put your tale between your legs now and go away, just say you are having personal issues and go ... I am sure if wasn't for sure I would've shared NT 7 with everyone but your tone and bs#$ commentary just piss me off. As I said, I just come here for fun not to deal with individuals such as yourself, I have lots of them in my office, most of them trade Forex after hours (probably like yourself) and lose their bonus every year ... hope that makes you think !

As far as leaching goes, I offered to share an AMAZING collection of brand new books that people paid for ! I haven't got one candidate ! How does that makes me a leecher ?

I am done with this forum, I wish I could delete my account on my own but I don't see the option, if any moderator is willing to do I would appreciate.

"maybe buypullback will realize that his leeching and failure to fulfill requests is not a wise thing to do on this forum. "

Thanks my friend, maybe buypullback will realize that his leeching and failure to fulfill requests is not a wise thing to do on this forum.

May you have a very profitable 2012 Forex New Year Thankyou!

Edited by buypullback

Also, you should know your broker's name .. there is no such broker called 'Discopy' ... DiskCopy perhaps?

Anyone with a few months trading experience knows of Dukascopy, It's the largest broker in the world. No wonder you're not familiar with it. Let me supply you a link for the site: www.dukascopy.com.

LASTLY, I AM NOT TRYING TO LEECH ANYTHING ALRIGHT ?

The definition of a leech is one that doesn't share but takes from a forum. You stated you worked hard to obtain what you have and you will not share what you work hard to get with the forum. This is leeching.

As far as leaching goes, I offered to share an AMAZING collection of brand new books that people paid for ! I haven't got one candidate ! How does that makes me a leecher ?

When you failed to fulfill one single request several members said you were full of b.s., you then shared a link stating it was for ebooks. The link has nothing to do with ebooks, just a foreign site membership sign in page.

I am done with this forum, I wish I could delete my account on my own but I don't see the option, if any moderator is willing to do I would appreciate.

I'm sure I'm speaking for all members when I say bye bye.

I would like to apologize to my fellow forum members for my own postings on here. I was sent a pm by a member that asked me to check out his suspicious postings in fear that he was a scammer.

Update: Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13783-REQ-Gap-Evaluation-Tool-at-EWEF.net-I-need-this-badly?p=161148#post161148

Buypullback states he isn't a member of ewef in the above link. This thread was a total scam by buypullback.

Edited by ForexMike

I have access to EWEF.NET and will try to get what you want (including NT 7.0 working) but I need MC 7.0 working ... it's only fair.

I will NOT sell anything, don't want a penny -- don't PM me.

After 8 pages of b.s. buypullback has totally let all members down by failing to fulfill the requests of all members posting. We don't see many scams on this forum but hopefully we've seen the last of this scammer on here.

I am looking for this book http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=26205&highlight=Algorithmic+Tradi ng By Barry Johnson

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12686-Req-Barry-Johnson-%E2%80%93-Algorithmic-Trading-amp-DMA/page2?highlight=Algorithmic+Trading

It would be really great If someone could share this book .

And the following course :

Fulcrumtrader new course: Algorithmic Trading with MOMENTUM based Trade Entries

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=20993&highlight=Algorithmic+Tradi ng

However the book is my priority.

Thanks you in advance.

You should read the complete thread kerp. Buypullback was full of b.s. He admitted on the forum he wasn't a member of ewef. Not only did he lie to the members of this forum, he totally failed to fulfill a single request on this thread. Judging by his forum incoherent postings, it's questionable if he was even a trader. No need to make anymore postings for requests, he decided to leave the forum when he was discovered to be a fake.