Ask me anything you want from EWEF.NET and I will try to get but I want MC 7.0 workin

buypullback

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this: Since this seems to be developing into a case of 'you share first', since I don't use either one, each of you send me the link to download in a PM and I will confirm that each of you actually have the damn thing. Once that is satisfied, I will post the links simultaneously on this thread.

yoda and jkpdon you dont actually think anyone would go for your little and so obvious scam?

Funny how you just happen to have great connection who can get you mc7 but for some reason cant get hands on nt7, which is less rare. Especially since both were cracked by same guy ...

Well guy,

in which wolrd are you living! asking for a metatrader linke! practically every forex broker is giving their own Metatrader platform. Grab one from www.alpari.com, www.avafx.com...or even from some advt in this forum!

Dear all,

I am interested in Metatrader 4 or higher . Could anybody be kind enough to post a link for the above. In this forum I have searched but I am unable to find any link for the software.

Thanks in advance

Dear all,

I am interested in Metatrader 4 or higher . Could anybody be kind enough to post a link for the above. In this forum I have searched but I am unable to find any link for the software.

Thanks in advance

This link lets you download your choice of broker mt4 platforms without having to register. There are a few other links as well, just google.

http://www.forexbody.com/downloads-mt4.htm

Remember to update the mt4 software to the latest version when prompted after installation.