Bobokus' Forex Training - The Best Forex Education Online!

gio.gee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your kind response. I ve checked out your youtube links, do you have plans in mentoring a price action course or affiliated to www.forexstrategysecrets.com . Anything on price action is valuable

I put that out there thinking that mentoring would be easy, you can take a horse to water but you cant force it to drink. I enjoy trading but dont think that im any where near ready to mentor.

I have my own stratergy completley 100% mine but i have taken bits from here and there to come up with a system that works for me, the biggest learn for me was that trading the higher time frames is far more rewarding and a lot less stresfull. I did a video for forexstratergy secerets, and i have there course but there after nothing else but to make money from people who are learning to trade. Dont get me wrong Jed and Kirk seem to be nice guys but every thing they teach comes at a premium and I just thing they hold back on what real success they have.

I'm going to be starting a journal in the new year where i want to take £1000 and make it into £5000 and then £10000 and so on but every thing will be transparent nothing hidden with all my trades recorded.

My account risk will be 0.5% to 1% (max per trade) will see how it goes

Thanks once again your valuable input. I sincerely wish great success to your trading and perhaps one day you can start on a mentor course of your own :) You probbably know them, Al Brooks and Nial Fuller are also price action mentors :) by the way is that your email contact there on the youtube link?

Hi Peterpiak, flv is a Flash player extension, you can google for any available free standalone flash players alternatively u can download K-Lite Mega Codec and install , it has a media player can play various mutiple video format.

After download links in first post, i cannot open file .flv , could anyone advise what software to open this?

Hi everyone, if any one has the mt4 tools used in Bobokus training kindly please share :) Thanks!!

The Fib tools can be made in MT4 all you do is edit your fib, and place it on a chart that is black,

1) make the Fib one colour and then place it on the blank chart

2) Make tht 2nd one by adding to original tool then add this to the blank chart

you basically end up with 4-5 different fibs which you just edit and use

I have the fib indicator some where il find it and post it

• 4 weeks later...
Sticks and stones can brake my bones but words cant hurt me:D:))

dont worry about the warning

How does this indicator work all I'm getting is a box but no fibs only a white box with a menu on the bottom. Does anyone know how to make it show or is it not working because of the members only warning?

• 2 weeks later...

None of the following file-sharing sites featured in the multiupload link is working for the following file :

http://www.multiupload.com/1MRUYROBEM - fibonacci strategies.rar (379.16 MB)

I would like to ask a favour from a fellow-member here who has the file if it can be uploaded to another file-sharing site such as mediafire, 4shared or rapidshare. Thanks.

None of the following file-sharing sites featured in the multiupload link is working for the following file :

http://www.multiupload.com/1MRUYROBEM - fibonacci strategies.rar (379.16 MB)

I would like to ask a favour from a fellow-member here who has the file if it can be uploaded to another file-sharing site such as mediafire, 4shared or rapidshare. Thanks.

I will upload it for you, but it takes some time, so be patient and you'll get it later today!

• 3 months later...