Req break*out*buster

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been interested in BOs for a long time. It is all basically a choice between when you decide the range - Asian Session, a couple of hours before Frankfurt and London. Look at a 15, 30 or 1H chart and see where there is a small range and maybe choose that.

There is no real best place, they all change by the day or so.

The breakout web site has a video and it 'promises' to provide lots of advice. You should be able to decide for yourself. Otherwise look at some of the well known trading mentors - Phil Newton for instance or try FF, there are lots there. I believe that '95 pips a day' is also a London Break-out where you buy or sell three trades and end up with the 95 pips, if you are lucky.

If you look through the old 'create strategy' thread you will see one that I tried.

BO is indeed one of the best strategies in the forex world. It is a matter of concept that sets one BO strategy to another. There are many BO strategies. It could be static, could be dynamic, could be time sensitive, could be trend line BO, etc. That's why I want to know what kind of BO trading this is.

I'm very thankful if someone can share it here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow people have been bumping this for a long time now.

I'm just curious as to what kind of breakout this is. Session breakout? Static breakout? Dynamic breakout? Pattern breakout?

All I heard was positive review. So even if you don't want to share it, just tell us all whether it actually deliver as promised or not.

Like I've said before, breakout is a very consistent strategy, especially if you can manage to identify false breakout.

Would appreciate the share. Thank you.