Forex Thor

Rediculous!!!

1) there is an affiliate page announcing an upsell for 249.00 after buying the first ea

2) Using 1 minute backtesting data well known to be unreliable, let alone opening &

closing trades within 1 minute some with 20 pip & more movement.

3) The announcer obviously not a trader does not know how to pronounce "analysis" twice

Can't any of these sellers ever show a real time forward trading record???

NEVER ENDS!!

Well, I just started a dukas data test on it. had to find out what was going on. I can verify that it is a hardcore scalper. To make this work on a live account, you will need a wickedly fast broker. You think MDP is a hardcore scalper.....Hahahahahahahaha! MDP doesn't have anything on this.

So, I guess I will open a penny account and put $100 in it, Set it to trade a single nano lot for the duration of my 90 day gaurantee. then if it doesn't trade profitably, I will pop over to plimus and get my 100% guarantee, plus the extra $100 if it doesn't trade profitably. On a $100 acc, even if it does blow the account, I will still end up with a profit! So I win either way! :)

Wow....the further this gets into the test, the more I find it hard to believe it could ever be profitable on a live account. It is opening orders, making multiple modifications, and closing out in under a second. The equity curve is insanely good, but it will be a miracle if it works on a live a account.

Wow....the further this gets into the test, the more I find it hard to believe it could ever be profitable on a live account. It is opening orders, making multiple modifications, and closing out in under a second. The equity curve is insanely good, but it will be a miracle if it works on a live a account.

That's the reason I kept hammering him on showing us a live account (see myfxbook comments).

And he keeps replying that he is showing real time accounts...haha....he does not know what we mean by LIVE account.

That right there tells me its just another marketing hype. "Alexander" has no idea what he's talking about.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...