EA Sarjan Keroro

You say it!

I checked it and it works, especially with EURUSD. The optimisation of SL gives me also 29.

I tried with a broker with GMT+1 and a time of 22:00-24:00

If you don't set a stop loss the EA just "forgets" the position with a loss, very dangerous.

we fight here with a "free version" V3, it is a malaysian EA.

i found there website," robotforexkhai.webs.com" V4 was to hard to get..

if anyone have this..please share.

I put it on demo yesterday and it made 7 trades: 4 lost 3 won but it could be because of the holiday hibernation season.

We have to wait till middle of January after the greed steam takes on.

Hermes

P.S. I raised SL to 100 pips the TP1 10, TP2 20 no loss yet (demo). I think SL 20 pips is not enough.

Edited by hermes

I lowered the SL to 50 pips and so far good. Making 10 pips steady without loss. 20 pips SL is too low. You have to win 6 trades to lose one to be in profit but this EA made so far 10 trades with no loss. We will see what the future tests say.

Hermes

Hermes

Do you have the EA restricted to any time zone, like the example given "22:00-24:00"? or you just trading 24 hr a today?

I didn't put any restriction yet, it is on 0-24, EU, M30. Probably with the restriction could be the SL lowered to 35. I read some papers where is stated that the EA didn't need more than 28 pips SL during the tests but it could be with the hours restriction.

Hermes

A stop loss will just kill this strategy. Yez might as well use the "Indo Death Run". This EA here is still better than most of the available trash yez got floatin' all around these parts here don't that bein' the truth now?

Edited by callahan

• 1 year later...

I have always been a part to not believing that EA can trade well and not burn your account until I saw the performance of this EA on a live account. I didn't believe it, I monitored the live account statement for days with constant profit and little losses.

I have been demo trading myself following the settings and also understanding the codes. I have doubled my account in less than 5 days and still running.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11rvqmc&s=6

Never run this EA without an EA. You don't need to worry about news nor time, it trades well anytime of the day. My broker opens from Sunday and this EA makes money from Sunday to Friday.

Never trade with Percentage, change Percentage to Lots and input the actual fixed lot. Percentage will keep increasing your risk level as money comes in hereby increasing your losses. It works well with minimum of 100:1 Leverage. Works well too with broker with 1 pip fixed spread.

Very good for scalping.. setting TP1-5, TP2-5, SL-10 leave every other items as they are.

Entry position is usually over 80% accurate.

I have always been a part to not believing that EA can trade well and not burn your account until I saw the performance of this EA on a live account. I didn't believe it, I monitored the live account statement for days with constant profit and little losses.

I have been demo trading myself following the settings and also understanding the codes. I have doubled my account in less than 5 days and still running.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11rvqmc&s=6

Never run this EA without an EA. You don't need to worry about news nor time, it trades well anytime of the day. My broker opens from Sunday and this EA makes money from Sunday to Friday.

Never trade with Percentage, change Percentage to Lots and input the actual fixed lot. Percentage will keep increasing your risk level as money comes in hereby increasing your losses. It works well with minimum of 100:1 Leverage. Works well too with broker with 1 pip fixed spread.

Very good for scalping.. setting TP1-5, TP2-5, SL-10 leave every other items as they are.

Entry position is usually over 80% accurate.

What pair ?

What timeframe ?

You said "Never run this EA without an EA".....What do u mean ?

Thanks