REQ: Currency Messenger

I think the fibonacci confluence indicator is not a free indicator and i dont have it

sorry

I think the fib confluence indicator is another name for the Power Dynamite Areas indicator.

The "confluence" indicator was promised to attendees of the webinar, but somehow never mentioned again, so nobody got it.

But the Power Dynamite Areas indicator is described as drawing the most important fib-levels of 9 timeframes = confluence areas.

They said that the Power Fuse and the Power Dynamite Areas which can be downloaded for free, will stop working soon.

Now here are both educated

http://www.multiupload.com/BXC5RZSUSD

Power Dynamite Areas indicator is different indicator. It isn't Camarilla.

http://b1112.hizliresim.com/s/8/znwl.png

For some reason, it seemed to me that if you put the Dynamite Areas indicator on an intra-day chart (such as 15 min), it repaints heavily. Some of S/R lines seemed to be added after the price has reached a new area. It may be just me. I will double check again.

For some reason, it seemed to me that if you put the Dynamite Areas indicator on an intra-day chart (such as 15 min), it repaints heavily. Some of S/R lines seemed to be added after the price has reached a new area. It may be just me. I will double check again.

WTF. I marked 4 S/R lines on EURUSD yesterday, and these S/R lines repainted like crazy, and moved with the prices up and down. WOW. Never used a repainting S/R line before. Did these S/R lines suppose to move?

Maybe this DynamiteAreas can only be placed on the Daily and weekly chart.

If anybody knows how to use the moving S/R lines effectively, please let us know.

WTF. I marked 4 S/R lines on EURUSD yesterday, and these S/R lines repainted like crazy, and moved with the prices up and down. WOW. Never used a repainting S/R line before. Did these S/R lines suppose to move?

Maybe this DynamiteAreas can only be placed on the Daily and weekly chart.

If anybody knows how to use the moving S/R lines effectively, please let us know.

There are indicators which draw the S/R lines static, but then they all have the same color.

This dynamic S/R indicator is drawing support-lines in blue color and resistance lines in red color.

When price breaks a resistance, the red line obviously must disappear because price is now above the level.

If the level is retested and price moves up again, it has now become support and the indicator will draw a blue line there.

How to trade with it ?

If resistance holds, go short.

If support holds, go long ( price bounces off the blue support level ).

Nobody got it. It wasn´t even mentioned during and after the webinar.

Please read my post #5 here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16259-REQ-Currency-Messenger?p=192528&viewfull=1#post192528

What kind of webinar you are talking about. Is it the recorded webinar OR the live webinar to provide free for the partner they are looking for ?

I suspect that they maybe had the Fibonacci confluence indicator given only you pay for the course.

The PowerDynamiteAreas cannot be Fibonacci confluence indicator because it don't seen to contain any fibonacci contents in the program. Also Fibonacci confluence indicator must be their key proprietary tool, logically, how can they give you free ?

If I m the seller, I will protect the Fibonacci confluence & the Buy/Sell Signal indicators. How can be easy & freely distribute to the public.

Edited by KelvinHand

What kind of webinar you are talking about. Is it the recorded webinar OR the live webinar to provide free for the partner they are looking for ?

I suspect that they maybe had the Fibonacci confluence indicator given only you pay for the course.

The PowerDynamiteAreas cannot be Fibonacci confluence indicator because it don't seen to contain any fibonacci contents in the program. Also Fibonacci confluence indicator must be their key proprietary tool, logically, how can they give you free ?

If I m the seller, I will protect the Fibonacci confluence & the Buy/Sell Signal indicators. How can be easy & freely distribute to the public.

I attended the live webinar 2 times.

That is what I am talking about.

You had to apply for the live-webinar(s) by telling the author why he should let you into the webinar and I qualified and got the invitation.

Strange enough, they told everybody that only 1 slot for 1 webinar would be available, but after my webinar was over, I got tons of e-mails reminding me of the start of each new webinar.

They promised the confluence indicator for free to all attendees of the live webinars, but they lied about it.

1. The "live webinars" were pre-recorded sessions.

2. During and after the "live webinars" they "forgot" to mention the promised gift of the confluence indicator.

Also Fibonacci confluence indicator must be their key proprietary tool, logically, how can they give you free ?

They can if they decide to do so.

And they promised it.

Only problem: they lied about it.

I attended the live webinar 2 times.

That is what I am talking about.

You had to apply for the live-webinar(s) by telling the author why he should let you into the webinar and I qualified and got the invitation.

Strange enough, they told everybody that only 1 slot for 1 webinar would be available, but after my webinar was over, I got tons of e-mails reminding me of the start of each new webinar.

They promised the confluence indicator for free to all attendees of the live webinars, but they lied about it.

1. The "live webinars" were pre-recorded sessions.

2. During and after the "live webinars" they "forgot" to mention the promised gift of the confluence indicator.

They can if they decide to do so.

And they promised it.

Only problem: they lied about it.

Since you had heard the live person taught to you, can you elaborate here to let us know more ?

How the system work ?

Anything special ?

There is not much to tell because I decided to not buy the system.

My brain erased most of what has been said already. :)

First he told his life story.

Then he praised his system. 70% win rate.

Everybody is winning with it, nobody ends in losses.

Normally the system is at least 30k worth, but during the "live"-webinar he offers huge discounts. They end at 3k or 2k, I don´t remember.

But for 25 fast movers he offered everything for $997 or something like that.

You can book personal teaching 2 days with him at his place. Costs only 12k.

But then you will be profitable forever.

I downloaded the "live"-webinar while I attended it and you can watch it too.

156 MB file, takes a few minutes to get it downloaded.

http://www.multiupload.com/AZ4NU9MFHJ

But wait a minute, while I am uploading the thing, I got an e-mail from the vendor.

You can watch the thing online, no need to download it ... and I am sure he still offers these 25 slots for fast movers.

OK. It wasn't easy, but I was able to get a replay online...

BUT...

Because of the time senstive information, it will ONLY be

there for 48 hours...

So make sure you block out an hour TODAY to watch the webinar.

The feedback we got so far has been AWESOME...

Find out what all of the buzz is about. Go and watch the

webinar NOW:

http://currencymessenger.com/z/webinar-replay/

(this replay link expires in less than 48 hours)

On the webinar you are going to learn about:

- the NEW hedge-fund loophole that no other guru cared to

tell you about...

- Learn about the 6 Powerful Pillars of a strategic winning

trading plan.

- Learn how raw newbies with NO prior experience are using

this to quickly generate their first winning months with

currency trading...

And a LOT more... :)

But be sure to watch it now, because I will be pulling the

webinar down very soon.

Howard Hark

Well, he is presenting his system in a way that I would buy it immediately if I had the money.

Maybe some here have it and I think it should be worth it.

Personnaly, I think this is just another forex scam with all the hype and promising things that are not delivered. I googled Howard Hark and only found his name associated with "currency messenger" in the last month and that was it. If he was so great and famous his name should have showed up with other references. This outfit reminds me of another promtion a year ago that sounds familiar--that group was promoting five forex trading systems for $1,000 each and as it turned out they weren't giving refunds when the systems turned out to be crossing moving average systems. They dissappeared into forex purgatory.

Maybe "swoff1" can enlighten us more if he has the system, but this smells of scam with the smooth talking Howard Hark and their lies.

There are indicators which draw the S/R lines static, but then they all have the same color.

This dynamic S/R indicator is drawing support-lines in blue color and resistance lines in red color.

When price breaks a resistance, the red line obviously must disappear because price is now above the level.

If the level is retested and price moves up again, it has now become support and the indicator will draw a blue line there.

How to trade with it ?

If resistance holds, go short.

If support holds, go long ( price bounces off the blue support level ).

Thanks fxeasy5. Okay, I got it. These lines are dynamic S/Rs.

Do you think these lines are reliable enough to trade with on a 5 or 15 min charts? or you prefer higher timeframes, like 1 hour or 4 hours?

Thanks again fxeasy5.

Fibonacci Automtion Tool

Okay, Howard Hark has just announced the availability of the Fibonacci Automation Tool.

Is this the one the same as the Fibonacci Confluence indicator that he promised by attending his pre-recorded Webinar?

I just downloaded it and try to see if this one is any good or not.

Maybe fxeasy is able to educate this one too. Thanks in advance fxeasy !!