Req : Gold Tr@ding Academy

Does any of you know about this :

hxxp://[email protected]

Seems interesting to me. They sell a "secret" in trading gold that the trading opportunity will occur once or twice almost every hour !

Somehow there are few things that keep me from buying :

- Its soo expensive at $400. If the strategy works, it might be worth it. But you all knows there are mostly junks out there in what we call a "strategy" , "system", etc. So, we really need to know if this one works.

- The money back guarantee is only for 7 days !!

- The payment doesnt go through clickbank or plimus, but through paypal directly. Just doesnt look like any other.

So I really appreciate if someone here in this forum probably knows about this strategy and can share if it is good or not.

Please share some thoughts.

Thank you

Thanks hermanhess. After looking at oiltradingacademy, I am almost sure they run by the same guy. Their website is identical almost to the letter.

Is there any buyer or any real user of that system?

I am trading gold and would like to know if there are any good and reliable system

that system (oil one) has been shared on the forum ..... members i know who checked it out found no value in it ..... however you can check it out and decide for yourself.

I don't particularly trade gold regularly so I wouldn't be the best guy to recommend a gold system .... hopefully some other members will make a recommendation for a gold system.

I do follow fundamentals though and on that front with the debt problems getting worse and inflation on the rise gold will probably go much higher long term once the usd rally is over but short term i have no idea ..... some traders like Joe Ross have said they expect Gold to drop near term ... but like i said I have no idea.

Thanks herman, I also do a fundamentals follow through. Most analyist said in long term gold will rise. But nobody knows in short term. It is very volatile these days. It can drop significantly without any warning or any signs. It just drop. That is why I am looking for more technical approach since I dont want to hold on longer time frame since it is too risky now.

Any recommendation of a good gold trading system will be appreciated