Req Game-Maker

Obi

so this is a signal service? would you be kind enough to share the signals, maybe you could share november's trade history?

Thanks!

I had a week's free trial which is over now in which i had mixed results but overall up,it's not advertised as a signal service but i think you have to log in to a password protected site to see the indicator signal at 9 am GMT but suggest you watch his video here to see more details

www.game-maker.net

Did you get only the signals or the method as well

I am getting the alerts on a free trial which should have ended a week ago,i was sceptical at first but must admit the signals have been impressive more so if you are present to manage the trade as one day last week the euro/$ trade missed it's target by 3 pips before reversing and hitting stoploss.Normally the target is 50 pips and stoploss 30 pips

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just took a quick glance at the last two full weeks' (10 trading days) results, including today's session, (no time for longer back-test yet), I am seeing:

usdchf 10 losses, 0 win. And

eurusd 9 losses, 1 win.

I do not need help to have 19 losses to 1 win. At risk/reward ratio of 0.6/1, I will need 10 straight wins to come back to break-even.

Although this may be just a short term losing streak, but not very encouraging results at all.

Edited by dukeaugustus