Profitable Forex EA.wtih real a/c PROOF

I got below mail from 4xninja, I checked mt4 using login id and password, they have withdrawals also, seems to be real

please check at your end also, please share.....

http://4xninja.com/

It's revolutionary, it's improved, more accurate and faster! It's the 4XNinja Trading EA which has been so smartly programmed to make profitable trades. Some people call it the Money Machine.

Seeing is believing right? Please check the following REAL account at RFXT on the MT4 Platform.

Login: 219718

Password: rfxt25

Server: 64.151.90.146:443

As you can see, we have already withdrawn $80,000 of pure cash! This EA works best on ECN platforms and has been built with new features like Auto Order Size to increase lots traded as the equity increases.

This is your chance to finally make some money in the forex market!

The EA was sold for $1,500 last month and is now $2,000. The price will be increased with time and improvements so this is your chance to get this robot NOW! Don't regret this later.

You will have a free coding after purchase of the robot and lifetime support and also be notified of new upgrades.

Come join the elite forex group that's sweeping cash off the forex table and join the fun!

What are you waiting for? Just head over to our website, check other accounts and make your order NOW as the price will go up anytime soon.

All the best with your trading endeavours.

you have real acc with RFXT ?

if you have, i can make more profit than 4xninja

I got below mail from 4xninja, I checked mt4 using login id and password, they have withdrawals also, seems to be real

please check at your end also, please share.....

http://4xninja.com/

It's revolutionary, it's improved, more accurate and faster! It's the 4XNinja Trading EA which has been so smartly programmed to make profitable trades. Some people call it the Money Machine.

Seeing is believing right? Please check the following REAL account at RFXT on the MT4 Platform.

As you can see, we have already withdrawn $80,000 of pure cash! This EA works best on ECN platforms and has been built with new features like Auto Order Size to increase lots traded as the equity increases.

This is your chance to finally make some money in the forex market!

The EA was sold for $1,500 last month and is now $2,000. The price will be increased with time and improvements so this is your chance to get this robot NOW! Don't regret this later.

You will have a free coding after purchase of the robot and lifetime support and also be notified of new upgrades.

Come join the elite forex group that's sweeping cash off the forex table and join the fun!

What are you waiting for? Just head over to our website, check other accounts and make your order NOW as the price will go up anytime soon.

All the best with your trading endeavours.

This is the same as Fx genius / Super Robot .. this type of EA will never make money on live but on demo only!

What your saying makes no sense. From the posting it is a Real Account and not a demo, have you check to even see if in fact it is a Demo account? Below is the info from post 1

I have not check. but the only RED FLAG is that just about all Demo server number end with :443

Edited by DeathStar

What your saying makes no sense. From the posting it is a Real Account and not a demo, have you check to even see if in fact it is a Demo account? Below is the info from post 1

I have not check. but the only RED FLAG is that just about all Demo server number end with :443

You are clueless... :443 doesnt proof anything.

I have several LIVE acc. IPs ending with 443 on several brokers

You could be clueless as well, and just so your up to speed MB trading revamp their demo and clear all history last week , and started their demo on 443 , the major of demo end on 443, but who gives a dam? the remark I was answering in the first place was that it was a demo, and I asked how did he know? read the god dam remark before you make an a** out of yourself next time

Sine it easy to see from your post history that you tend to be a BS talker, and if your the same Pro , on FX Fisherman forum I already put you in your place 2 years ago,

Edited by DeathStar

It's just a fake account with a fake broker that pretend that he is from Lebanon and the IP of the broker in the Texas.. and it's all about splitting the money between the broker and the Seller of this EA, who his name is the Freak Domenic :D :D the the same seller of Fx genius / Super Robot...!! by the way i have the Ip ends with 433 all of them are like that with me from different brokers..

You could be clueless as well, and just so your up to speed MB trading revamp their demo and clear all history last week , and started their demo on 443 , the major of demo end on 443, but who gives a dam? the remark I was answering in the first place was that it was a demo, and I asked how did he know? read the god dam remark before you make an a** out of yourself next time

Sine it easy to see from your post history that you tend to be a BS talker, and if your the same Pro , on FX Fisherman forum I already put you in your place 2 years ago,

People might be makin' mistakes and all but ma pappy always referred to people using harsh language as somewhat inferior. Ya all remember that this forum is about "helpin" each other. From where I hail such repugnant language is certainly frowned upon.

Edited by callahan

Lets keep aside 443 controversy

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1896/4xninja.gif

coder has given 9 brokers login details

if any body has real a/c with any of this brokers please login to real a/c using given login id and password, use default real a/c server, dont use server mentioned on website, hopefully we may get actual picture.......

443 is just the SSL port (secure sockets) like the padlock on your browser when you are paying for something....

Haven't looked at the account myself, but if the usual gubbins is anything to go by... I'd stay well away...

Why sell a money printing machine for 2k?

People only sell stuff like that because they can't make any money with it.. the only money they make is from the poor sucker that buys it...