A feW exclusives.. Helping hands required

prantor

I will post a list of a few tutorials that has caught our attention lately. One of our pals, Gumbert, has showed interest in sharing a few more with us. These are all from a single site, which requires ORON premium to download. I strongly hope, people with premium access to ORON will come forward and make this place even better and more worthy.

Jea Yu – Short-Term Profit Hunter: Stochastics, Moving Averages and the Mindset

Short-Term Profit Hunter: Stochastics, Moving Averages and the Mindset by Jea Yu

Content: 1 DVD

Traders are always on the hunt—for the right market environment, the strongest setup, the greatest odds. What if you had a way to narrow that search?

It’s as simple as using the best weapons in your search. With this new course, you will find out how to sharpen those tools and make them even more potent. Let Jea Yu, founder of UndergroundTrader.com and market veteran, show you how to create explosive profit-making opportunities by combining the strength of his top trading tools.

Cutting through the market chaos, Jea has jam-packed this course with his favorite reversal candles, why, and exactly how to play them; techniques for pacing your trading day; and how to use the pre-market trading period to find your “buried treasure” trades before the “tourists” show up.

What’s more, you will get the exclusive opportunity to discover the signature strategies of a master trader when Jea reveals his own:

•Rifle Charts — the time frames, indicators, and filters you need,

•Exclusive pump/release method to help you manage your trade,

•”Perfect storm” setup of maximum momentum breakouts — and why you can throw away all other setups.

So stop searching — with this new course, you will learn how to effectively combine these tools and techniques to maximize every market opportunity!

http://oron.com/4ulxtz6z5cpe

Linda Bradford Raschke – Market Structure and Trade Management Strategies

Webinar from recent trading symposium June 2011.

Contents:

ATR

Market Waves

Wave Structure

Trend Reversals

Flag Patterns

Trade Management

Continuation pattern

Corrective/Failed A-B-C

Breakouts

Includes:

PP slides

Professional Trading Techniques 135 pg PDF

http://oron.com/jwdw8kwzwju7

Glen Ring – Building a Better Trader

Glen is one of the nation’s most respected market technicians. He has been involved in the futures markets for more than 25 years as a producer, hedger and trader. Author of the popular View on Futures newsletter, he provides information, education, research and support for traders and producers.

Building a Better Trader – Volume 1: Laying the Foundation

Cut your losses short and let your winners run wild. It sounds so simple, yet even some of the most experienced traders can’t really explain how to do it well. In this information-packed video, veteran trading pro Glen Ring cuts to the chase and reveals some specific methods you can use to jump on board the big trends and ride them down the rails to major profits. More importantly, he explains how to use each of these methods to build better trades. After introducing you to the key components of successful trading, Glen will discuss why it’s so important that your trading has structure. Finally, he’ll show you how to differentiate between the management and mechanics of the business of trading.

Chapters

1. Beginning

2. I Guarantee It

3. The Holy Grail

4. What Is Your Persepctive?

5. Are You Willing?

6. 4 Levels of Learning

7. I Was Struggling

8. Money Management

9. Strong Foundation

10. Keep It Simple

11. Discipline

12. What Is Success?

13. Success in Tradng

14. The Fish Test

15. Testimonials

16. Trade School

17. 10 Trading Rules

18. Final Word

Building a Better Trader – Volume 2: Building the Structure

The beliefs and actions of professional traders differ greatly from those of the vast majority of amateurs. One major difference between the two is that professional traders have learned how to approach the markets as a business. For example, professional traders view equipment, services, losing trades and commissions as expenditures and winning trades as income. In Volume Two of this series, Glen Ring will help build the framework for your trading career. As part of this process, he will show you how to get down to the business of making money in the markets and introduce you to five essential rules every successful trader must know.

Chapters

1. Beginning

2. I Guarantee it

3. Self-Worth

4. Mistakes in Trading

5. Trader vs. Analyst

6. Money Management

7. Milking Cows

8. Business Management

9. The Rules of Trading

10. Trading as a Business

11. Identifying Opportunity

12. The Fish Test

13. Testimonials

14. Trade School

15. 10 Trading Rules

16. Final Word

Building a Better Trader – Volume 3: Using the Right Tool for the Job

It’s amazing how many investors dive head-first into trading before they understand how the markets work. In Volume Three of this series, Glen Ring will teach you how to view the markets from an analyst’s point of view. You’ll discover why markets trend and why they go sideways – and why learning how to recognize these situations can be extemely valuable. You’ll also learn four different ways to identify support and resistance and you’ll become familiar with some specific tools you can use to identify trends. Finally, you’ll learn how markets behave at certain junctures and how learning this information can be useful in building a winning trading structure.

Chapters

1. Beginning

2. I Guarantee It

3. Up, Down and Sideways

4. Support and Resistance

5. Trendlines

6. Old Lows Making New Highs

7. Picking Tops and Bottoms

8. W.D. Gann

9. Divide by Eight

10. How Markets Behave

11. Market Pauses

12. Trade with the Trend

13. Higher Highs and Higher Lows

14. Lower Highs and Lower Lows

15. Reactions

16. Four Tick Rule

17. Reaction Lows

18. Reaction Highs

19. Potential Trend Change

20. The Fish Test

21. Testimonials

22. Trade School

23. 10 Trading Rules

24. Final Word

Building a Better Trader – Volume 4: Adding the Finishing Touches

In the fourth and final volume of this series, you’ll discover how to combine what you learned in the first three volumes into a simple, but effective trading approach. You’ll be on the edge of your seat as professional trader Glen Ring shows you some valuable tools and techniques you can use to lay down a foundation on which to build your own successful trading structure. After completing this program you’ll know how to apply some of Glen’s most powerful, time-tested trading ideas to recognize potentialy explosive moves – and get in and get out of the markets for the maximum profits.

Chapters

1. Beginning

2. I Guarantee It

3. Trading Range Breakout

4. Sideways Trading

5. O.J. Breakout

6. Fear Greed

7. Coffee

8. 2 Components of a Breakout

9. Live Cattle

10. Too Close to the Markets

11. No Number Surprises Me

12. Now the Rest of the Story

13. Five Steps

14. Q and A

15. The Fish Test

16. Testimonials

17. Trade School

18. 10 Trading Rules

19. Final Word

http://oron.com/gzakeb8cclqv

Martin Pring – Getting New Insights From Old Indicators

This DVD contains one of the best lessons you ever will learn on how to apply and intergrate technical indicators into your trading plan. Not only will you gain a new perspective on traditional technical indicators, but you also will learn new ways to intepret some innovative indicators you may not have heard about. Along with that, you’ll pick up at least two valuable new insights on the principles of momentum interpretation, and you will discover some of the major weaknesses that plague many of today’s most commonly used indicators. Last, but not least, you’ll learn how a master researcher uses MetaStock software to spot long-term trends for short-term profits and short-term indicators to predict long-term trends.

Chapters

1. Beginning

2. I Guarantee It

3. Cycles

4. Short-Term

5. Any Timeframe

6. Intermarket Analysis

7. Business Cycle

8. Market Cycle Model

9. Short-Term Indicators

10. RSI Analysis

11. Linear Regression

12. Linear Regression Slope

13. R-Squared

14. Oscillator

15. Stock Market Data

16. What I Follow

17. Q and A

18. The Fish Test

19. Testimonials

20. Final Word

http://oron.com/vfga9qtwghns

I have been downloading since earlier today,if someone has fast internet connection plse skype me Amazzough so I would share my oron account meanwhile I am still in the process of downloading.thanks

i can help in regard this... i have already sent you request in skype... even you can ping me as shithil9 (skype name)..

dear friends... i have created the torrent of Jea Yu_Short term profit hunter... as its more than 1 gb...

so will be seeding it full speed...

download the torrent and comment...

all credit goes to Gumbert (Gani) who provided his premium account.. thank him..

http://www.4shared.com/file/T0buwjKh/Jea_Yu_Short_term_profit_hunte.html

Guys, whoever downloaded, please seed. My download has not even started from Shithil's torrent. I would give a direct download link once I get it downloaded and uploaded to different file server

fine my dear...

will upload in multiupload ... give me some time.. i dont know where the problem is lying... neither iam able to upload in any sites nor seed the torrent.. will fix and upload within today evening...

Edited by shithil

All my indo friends...i have tried till now ... but iam unable to upload... but i am seeding it thru torrent... already 25 at peer..

All are silently downloading it... not even a single thanks .. so mean ....

anyhow i will seed for next 2 days...

be thankful /...

Edited by shithil