Pls share Megadroid Latest Version

Guys, please read this.

In version 1.36 they've improved security so it will be hard for hackers to educate EA. But with security improvance there were bug with AUTO-Gmt function. So they fix that bug and made 1.37.

Summary 1.37 = 1.35 with improved security from hackers. Do you really need this security? Just use 1.35 cause it's trading EXACTLY the same.

I know what I'm talking about because I asked developers about changes in every version that come out.

BTW here is 1.35 EDU if anyone need it:

http://www.multiupload.com/0AJI6U8T44

Guys, please read this.

In version 1.36 they've improved security so it will be hard for hackers to educate EA. But with security improvance there were bug with AUTO-Gmt function. So they fix that bug and made 1.37.

Summary 1.37 = 1.35 with improved security from hackers. Do you really need this security? Just use 1.35 cause it's trading EXACTLY the same.

I know what I'm talking about because I asked developers about changes in every version that come out.

BTW here is 1.35 EDU if anyone need it:

http://www.multiupload.com/0AJI6U8T44

dll could not be loaded . plese share correct dll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this great EA with AI, its trace back history candle action price level on sideway market, pacific open market

ive been ft this since december , running on insta forex GMT + 3, found best sets on backtest at TF 15,

buttttttttttttttt................... crying here, NO TRADES AT ALL since 29 december till now,

this is the 1.35 edu version, try to backtest again with the recomended H1 and M15, actually on the BT there were 3 trades from early january...

but why oh why, it doesnt work on my real acc :( :( :(

i set the GMT True +2, or should it be sets false GMT for FT ???

God x_x x_X