forexarbitr

Ok, I´ve translated all Russian text to English (using Google Translate, and have not had time to correct the translations). I have also decompiled the ex4-file. The instructions does not give much hint on how to use the program. There´s a an exe-file which is called ForexArbitr.exe, but I think it´s the same as Monitor.exe as described in the doc-file. Once you run it it creates some empty files in the same directory. That program show all text as ?????????, so it doesn´t make much sense. Maybe someone else have time and patience to figure out how the program works. Enjoy :)

http://www.2shared.com/file/fNmZmi2c/Fa_mt4_expert.html

Thanks Zoop, now we need someone to translate that from Russian to english please......

Unfortunately that Russian text is hardcoded into the exe-file, so the best thing we can do is to install Russian language to see the text in that language, and then have it translated separately into a text-file so that we can understand what is says. Anyway, does anyone understand what this exe-file is used for?

from my understanding, you load the ex4 file in the mt4 experts folder as usual, the dll goes in the windows\system32 folder, and the exe file is the program & the control centre. the exe is the monitor that controls all the arbing so to speak. yes if someone can create a txt file with what the russian txt means for the exe file that would be great so we can at least play with it for testing purposes. I would say this uses 2 platforms to trade on, and exits are trade based on it's arb rules in the monitor app. so yes if someone can take a jpg sceenshot of the russian and perhaps edit the jpg and replace russian with english that would be handy indeed of all the options and fields on the monitor application.

ea good, but need 2 broker to use it.

if you can give 2 broker, i can have ea better than it.

from my understanding, you load the ex4 file in the mt4 experts folder as usual, the dll goes in the windows\system32 folder, and the exe file is the program & the control centre. the exe is the monitor that controls all the arbing so to speak. yes if someone can create a txt file with what the russian txt means for the exe file that would be great so we can at least play with it for testing purposes. I would say this uses 2 platforms to trade on, and exits are trade based on it's arb rules in the monitor app. so yes if someone can take a jpg sceenshot of the russian and perhaps edit the jpg and replace russian with english that would be handy indeed of all the options and fields on the monitor application.