rapid forex profits

This guy seems appears to be a genuine and competent trader,as anyone have anymore info,or results,have a good mind to subscribe considering theres a 60 day refund, also its a recurring payment,regards.

He may be a good trader or a rainman, but the upsell marketing is the worst I have seen. He talked down cheap EAs, then tried to up-sell you his EA. You don't know this until after you sign up.

If you try to leave the site, you'll get $20 discount for the trial. I am trying it because there is a good money back guarantee. It is not clear if his trade copier allows you to run MT4 unattended to mirror his trades. The description says that you need to approve the trade that comes in to your MT4. I will find out.

I tried this joker last year and he completely fizzled out...doesn't respond to emails, no support whatsoever...he devices a "new" system every 6 months and is constantly "upselling." Even though his systems may appear to be legit...he is more of a marketer than a trader and if you don't profit, it's your fault because you didn't follow the system...even though he offers no support for his systems...just more hype! He's all over youtube: below is the system he was selling last year (forex sailing)..now he's unto something "new" and "improved"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOIzKGB32A

Edited by rick

Come on mr. Rainman

Doesn't it make you wonder why he only shows us a screenshot of a back-test from MyFxbook, while boldly claiming that it is a 'Track record'. Come on mr 'Rainman'! Why don't you show us a demo or a real account on MyFxbook? An account with verified track record and trading privileges where we can check the trades you took. That might add some credibility to your words. Backtesting of a system says absolutely nothing. For all we know, there might have been 100's or 1,000's of backtests. It's not difficult to guess which one of these you chose to be published as a screenshot. Give us a link to an active demo- or live account on MyFxbook that can be monitored for a few days or weeks to see if you are as 'legit' as you claim.

To me this just looks like another one of the never ending attempts to market and sell a service rather than to provide anything of value. I do not say that it is a scam, cause I haven't seen the product, but the approach, and the 'evidence' leaves a lot to be desired.

I won't fall for it with this kind of information. I hope the rest of you fellow forum members think very carefully about it before clicking the "Buy Now" button.

live trades

Will await your expert apraisal,regards

1. Trade copier does not work.

2. Not sure if I like these trades from his live account. (It may not be live account.) 5 pips TP and then 100x in opposite direction?

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/RFPtrades7MOMO.gif

Edited by swordfish