[Req] Forex pip Pirate

http://www.forexpippirate.c0m

I understand that when I invest in Forex Pip Pirate™ today that I am doing so risk-free and that I have a 100%, no-questions-asked 365-day-money-back guarantee!

I also understand that Forex Pip Pirate™ is a rock-solid system from Bill 'Black Beard' Jackson and is possibly the simplest & easiest pips I will ever make... for just $27!

>>> Order Forex Pip Pirate™ Now For Just $27 <<<

Forex Pip Pirate™ requires Adobe™ Acrobat Reader (or other sofware/device capable of reading PDF format) to view. Important: Your order is placed safely via Plimus secure server and you will be directed to the download page straight after payment - even if it's 3 a.m.!

You have to be careful with "365 day guarantees". Some vendors post that, so that people will allow their "dispute window" of 30 to 60 days to pass with their credit card companies, or with Plimus or Clickbank.

Once you go past 60 days, you are at the mercy of the vendor to "keep their word" to give you your refund. But, if you stay within your "dispute window", you are not at the mercy of the vendor to get your refund. Your credit card company or bank processor can still help you.

Most vendors know that if they don't give you a refund as promised "outside" of the dispute window, there is nothing you can do because hiring a lawyer is too expensive at that point. And your credit card company can no longer help you. :-S

• 5 months later...