REQ: Rising Phoenixs

This seems rather interesting. I was tempted enough to want to buy it so I gave it a more detailed reading (kind of like my own due diligence).

But then I did find a few things that concern me after going through his sales page and the youTube video:

(1) His screen shots of profitable trades, count the pips from the absolute high/low of the signal candle to the absolute high/low of the exit candle. Somehow I doubt those were his real trading pip profits. For entry, if I assume I enter the trades either at the close of the signal candle, or sometimes during the candle, that will cut down a lot of his claimed pips profit, especially some of those candles were very long candles. Also, we all know we cannot exit at the exact pip of the top/bottom of each move, so I think his claimed exit points of those trades, and therefore his claimed pips profits in those screen shots, are (quite) exaggerated.

(2) (From the screen shot of the popup alert entry and stop levels), it seems all trades have stop loss over 100 pips, even on the M5 chart. In the video, the trader only went for 10 to 15 pips profit per trade. That suggests to me a (100+ pip) / (10+ pips) risk / reward ratio. Or a 10:1 risk:reward ratio. That seems very high. Because for every 1 full loss, I will need approx. 10 winning trades to just break-even. In his own words he says "It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10", but we must have at least over 9 out of 10 winning trades in the long run to break above even.

(3) The sales page indicates the product is the exact same method he uses in his past coaching seminars. But I cannot find any substantial or positive reviews through google search about his past customers' experience anywhere.

(4) The youTube video channel seems to have stopped uploading after about 1 week of trading. And of those video uploads, only the very first one shows live trading. The other videos only show the profits for the day. So I cannot be sure if the profits are from this method. And I also worry why did the reviewer stop uploading? Was he/she too busy spending the profits from this method, or did he/she finally hit one of those 100+ pips stop loss, and called it quit?

Of course my cynicism and doubts can be totally wrong, and this could be absolutely the most profitable method. But for me at least, the above 4 doubts in my mind are enough to make me to hold on to my wallet for the moment.