REQ: George Smith Forex Made EZ MT4 Indicator Package

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

George Smith has been sending out e-mails abouthis 'AVG' strategy. Not sure how I can get them too you if any one is interested. I suppose one way is to post the urls of the videos...the e-mails don't have much to say.

Actually I have been trying to download the videos so that I can view them without the internet. Can anyone help me?

George Smith has been sending out e-mails abouthis 'AVG' strategy. Not sure how I can get them too you if any one is interested. I suppose one way is to post the urls of the videos...the e-mails don't have much to say.

Actually I have been trying to download the videos so that I can view them without the internet. Can anyone help me?

To download Video.... This is the best Free download software for everything, of all!

It is called "Down load them all".

Sourceforge.net

Good for Firefox

I use this all the time.

Edited by bedrockbrett

Use "stream transport" from streamtransport.com. It's the best and it's free. You can download videos with this from any website. You can view the tutorial on how to use it on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone think they could make it so the point and figure log displays the entry and exits and TP on the chart? It already does the calculations but a visual would be great..jt

It is a visual, as I understand it Jt. When there are three 'reversal lots of pips' it changes from X to O or vice versa. I don't think that TP is related to PnF, you just go for your 5% or trail the stop.

The other one -AVG is plotted on the chart as a 'gold' line showing swings as they occur.

All "as I understand it" - or, am I mis-understanding you Jt?

Edited by Freddie

Hi Freddie, I am talking about his P1-P2-P3 log that gives the next swing projection with 25% entry etc. To be honest, I am a little unsure how good it is to use as with my limited times to trade (to actually sit and watch a chart that is) I just can't seem to see it changing from the swing high to a swing low live, even on a 1min chart. However I still can't see how difficult it would be to add the lines from the calculations. Of course I am in NO WAY a coder so it makes sense that I would think it is easy.

jt

Hey Freddie, you given up on good old George Smith's system yet? I think with a little creativity and making it more simple (however to his credit, he often does say things like "do you think you could make 4 pips over and over trading from lat line to lat line" so in some way I am listening to him with what I might suggest.