[req] Fx CopyCat

And no explanation that I can see why he needs to supplement his generous income selling a system for $49 lol.

There's lots of talk about skilled traders with an edge backing up all your trades, though this is obviously just an EA with MM and trailing stops and the usual stuff.

Even the "Wait!!! Stay on this screen" annoying popup says "enter your e-mail to download the system now!" and all you get is a static screen saying you've been entered into a mailing list lol.

If this guy can't even be honest about the marketing promises, then what hope is there for this system?

And no explanation that I can see why he needs to supplement his generous income selling a system for $49 lol.

There's lots of talk about skilled traders with an edge backing up all your trades, though this is obviously just an EA with MM and trailing stops and the usual stuff.

Even the "Wait!!! Stay on this screen" annoying popup says "enter your e-mail to download the system now!" and all you get is a static screen saying you've been entered into a mailing list lol.

If this guy can't even be honest about the marketing promises, then what hope is there for this system?

LOL Soundfx,

Also found this excerpt taken from page "Affiliates":

We will also have some cool video shots of a student talking from this Lambo Spyder – and I know from my IM experience how this type of video can really blast earnings per click – Super cars sell!

When you read this, you will easily understand mentality and intentions.

(There are also three Upsells) :P