FX Profit Accelerator - Bill the Zorba

Bill will release in 3 days his new "catch 22" Forex Profit Accelerator. He sent an emails where he should give a price but he went around and around without saying the price.

He is FX skunk to my opinion but anyway, I am curious if he improved in his FX skills and therefore ask if somebody will buy (how much cost?) that software?

As we know he already released an FX Profit Accelerator in the past (I have it) with too much bla, bla and not enough worth. I am wondering if this new one is not just polishing and reselling the old one?

Thanks Hermes

Many negative comments on his methods and marketing tactics on FPA. He appeals to the newbies and the ignorant traders and what anoys me the most is that we have to hold our breath until Monday when he officially releases it to find out how much it will cost even though he insinuated he was going to give the price on one of his videos. Smells like scam to me already !

This man has produced over 8 high priced courses, each of which was the greatest. I would suggest that if you are interested in this one that you first check out the previous 8 and if the price alone doesn't drain your account then maybe his crackpot ideas will. He is a master marketer who makes his living pretending to be a trader.

I, and many others asked him for the price and he is playing deaf and blind! Going around the question with ****** answers.

I will post that old FX Profit Accelerator here later to compare the software.

Thanks theozaki, it looks like Zorba is your landsman?

Hermes

He wants 3 payments of $797 or one payment of $,1997.

This guy smokes waaaayyyyyy too much crack.

Edited by newbie111

Newbie111, about the first question I don't know because as you can see is it lot of material to go thru and I didn't have time to check it all. You have to check it by yourself.

newbie111, about the second one you are wrong, Bill must share with his non-effective son and shopaholic wife. She needs the money badly!

Karl Dittmann is Bill's another not blood related FX brother master marketer.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Newbie111, about the first question I don't know because as you can see is it lot of material to go thru and I didn't have time to check it all. You have to check it by yourself.

newbie111, about the second one you are wrong, Bill must share with his non-effective son and shopaholic wife. She needs the money badly!

Karl Dittmann is Bill's another not blood related FX brother master marketer.

Hermes

LOL, good one hermes.