The #1 Authority on Goal Achievement

myevans

This is part 1, of the most important instructional live audio's I have ever listened

to. It is from a recent Brian Tracy Seminar. I want everyone to really hear my next statement. 'Please, for you and your family's future, take the time to listen to this

audio!' I have the remaining second part held hostage. If anyone listens to this

first part, and wants the second, let me know and I'll convert the second part into

the mp3 format. Its and hour, unless you use VLC Player and kick up the speed to

1.5x or 2.0x. There isn't a trading video on INDO, or anywhere else, that can

change your financial mindset, then this recording.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUEJV81C

video version

Hi myevans,

Would you please to share the video version please?

Thank you,

anton

This is part 1, of the most important instructional live audio's I have ever listened

to. It is from a recent Brian Tracy Seminar. I want everyone to really hear my next statement. 'Please, for you and your family's future, take the time to listen to this

audio!' I have the remaining second part held hostage. If anyone listens to this

first part, and wants the second, let me know and I'll convert the second part into

the mp3 format. Its and hour, unless you use VLC Player and kick up the speed to

1.5x or 2.0x. There isn't a trading video on INDO, or anywhere else, that can

change your financial mindset, then this recording.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUEJV81C