Skydart V4 Trading System

Guest jibalo

I will do the same sh*t as others do, will repost usefull posts from y00pips.com forex website :))

Here is the trading rules and how to use Waddah Attar Explosion

This indi shows four Lines

Horizontal dot line Dead Zone

It works as a filter for weak signals and gives no alert when the red or green histogram is under it. Do not place any trades

Red histogram shows the current down trend

Green histogram shows the current up trend

Yellow line shows the explosion in price up or down

Buy Signals

Signal 1: Waddah Attar

When the Green histo goes up and yellow line goes up and green histo is higher than yellow line and both are above the Dead Zone

Signal 2: Double CCI Woodies

CCI is above 0

Signal 3: xpMA

Price is trading above the Moving Average

Sell Signals

When the Red histo goes up and yellow line goes up and Red histo is higher than yellow line and both are above the Dead Zone

CCI is below 0

Price is trading beneath the Moving Average

Exit Signals

The Waddah produces a Exit Signal once either the Green or Red histo goes beneath the Yellow line. I personally recommend placing a TP of 20. SL according to own personal Risk Management

You can also set a TS once the profit has reached the target of 15pips and allow the trade to run

I strongly recommend getting all three signal before taking a trade

The Waddah Attar does not repaint the past, so I preffer to place a trade on the open of a new bar once all three signals have been confirmed

EUR/USD - GBP/USB, and all major pairs

TF 30M

and here is download link: http://y00pips.com/index.php/forum/10-trading-systems-and-strategies/742-skydart-v4-trading-system

I will do the same sh*t as others do, will repost usefull posts from y00pips.com forex website :))

Here is the trading rules and how to use Waddah Attar Explosion

This indi shows four Lines

Horizontal dot line Dead Zone

It works as a filter for weak signals and gives no alert when the red or green histogram is under it. Do not place any trades

Red histogram shows the current down trend

Green histogram shows the current up trend

Yellow line shows the explosion in price up or down

Buy Signals

When the Green histo goes up and yellow line goes up and green histo is higher than yellow line and both are above the Dead Zone

CCI is above 0

Price is trading above the Moving Average

Sell Signals

When the Red histo goes up and yellow line goes up and Red histo is higher than yellow line and both are above the Dead Zone

CCI is below 0

Price is trading beneath the Moving Average

Exit Signals

The Waddah produces a Exit Signal once either the Green or Red histo goes beneath the Yellow line. I personally recommend placing a TP of 20. SL according to own personal Risk Management

You can also set a TS once the profit has reached the target of 15pips and allow the trade to run

I strongly recommend getting all three signal before taking a trade

The Waddah Attar does not repaint the past, so I preffer to place a trade on the open of a new bar once all three signals have been confirmed

EUR/USD - GBP/USB, and all major pairs

TF 30M

and here is download link: http://y00pips.com/index.php/forum/10-trading-systems-and-strategies/742-skydart-v4-trading-system

Nobody is going to appreciate that 'cause of the foul language you use ...