Can someone turn $5,000 to a million $; Is it pausible, even in demo;

Guest grandpost

Its been done for real, head over to ff and check out a thread called Choros started by the trader Kostas, here are what his results are like ......

march 2010 -----> 400 euros

sept 2011 -----> 300000 euros

Personally i believe him as he's recorded his progress and his trades and stats on the thread over the last one and a half years.

http://screencast.com/t/lqhJCIIk9Vq 300 to 3000 in 3 weeks live acount huge risk been taking on the acount only the best setups also had some decent drawdowns. It is possible but you most only take the best trades and when you have a winner add more and let it run. then when the adr is completed close most.

I will try to do after this bank holidays to run another 1 i like this way 1 acount i trade strict mm rulles 1 is my gunslinger acount where i do this kind of things and i blowed some aswell. ;)

But it is possible if someone only wait for the best setups then you can go for the jugelar.

yes it is possible .

my friend is trading demo now ,but he is trading oil (cl) he turn $100000 to $600000 in 1 month (I will say again he is trading demo ,oil)

The only restriction I gave him is ,all you can lose in 1 day is $2000 meaning 2%. and you can trade 1 contract at a time,and if you need to add another contract ,than the 2% must stay in place. the reason for this we are planning to trade real $100000 ,so I know it is possible.

But I guess you need time to be a trader before.

Good luck

Look at the S.T.A.R. SuperSystem on this forum. You will find it to be the best commercial manually traded forex system. As stated in my pm to you, this is a system that is raved by those that studied the system and fully understand it. Check the postings on this forum as to how accurate this system is. Several traders have the shared system on this forum.

Keep in mind that the system isn't for everyone. Those that learned the system are doing very well with it. Those that don't understand the system admit that they just can't grasp the system and give up and obviously the system isn't for them. It took me a few weeks to actually learn the system and I put in mega hours reading the materials and watching the videos before the system kicked in. Of course the system could have been written better and the videos could have been better produced by the developer of the system, and I'm sure the developer was advised of this problem. To sum it up, I'm thankful the developer shared this system with us.

Although it may sound like I'm advertising this system, I'm pushing it to show you that it is the best forex system available and you can find a free version here. If I was the developer, I wouldn't be telling you of the free available version...hint!

Moderator Hermanhess can attest that I'm (George) an extremely successful trader of this system and not the developer.

great to see you back George ..... yes i can attest you are very successful in FOREX ..... and that you're not Tom the developer of STAR system, and that you've freely shared many of your own personal forex system in the past (big dog breakout, Yarman's 5 min etc) and asked for nothing in return but the success of the people you've helped.

Guest grandpost

WHO IS THIS GUY FOREXMIKE? He sent me this email

Re: Hey my friend

I'm actually a Big Dog Trader which means I do make very good returns. I also trade with 13 Bankers on the side..keeping in mind that the Bankers can't actually (Legally) trade due to conflict of interest issues.

I did read the thread carefully and I am someone that turned 5k into way, way over 1m. I trade two systems actually..one with Bankers and I trade the STAR System, both making the same amount. I have a very close friend in India that is an excellent system programmer and he will send me his systems he has developed and asks me to tear it apart and see if it has any flaws and to test same. His systems are the only ones I demo. I'm not interested in searching for any other forex systems and I'm not interested in your system at all. I know it can't come close to my two systems. I only come here to help others with their questions and advice when they need it. Another words, my system is almost flawless and I don't want to check out any other forex systems.

Actually you don't know more about the forex than I do. I've programmed many forex systems in the past and always gave them away for free. Hermanhess can attest that I don't waste my time selling anything period. You maybe a financial tech but I'm a well known financial analyst and I've turned down many offers for my help every year. No offer was less than 500K a year and the only reason why I don't is that I make that on a daily basis... Yes, I'm a Big Dog.

Let me give you a hint about automated systems since you're not as experienced as I am nor do you understand how brokers work. Non-ecn brokers will not allow you to use an automated system to make money. Your EA will make brokers money since to date, there has never been an EA that continues to make money during all market conditions. If a single non-ecn broker notices that your EA may have the potential to make money, that EA will be removed from the black box system and you will be banned from trading. Brokers want to make money, not lose it. All experienced traders know this and stay away from EA's, only noobs use them until they realize they don't work at all. Trust me, if an EA is found to work in all market conditions, I would gladly pay 10M for it...so keep dreaming away. If a day ever came where an EA did work, no intelligent trader would allow a computer to trade any lots over 10 at a time. I've been doing this way before you even knew what the forex is and I wouldn't trust, nor allow my computer to trade my accounts in my absence. One programming glitch, virus, trojan, broker feed interruption or intentional interruption, computer crashes, power outages....can wipe an account out. Take advice from someone you wish you could be one day... trade manually and remain in control of your trading.

Skype is a known flawed at risk security communication system that I don't use. The only way I communicate with people is with a on screen military grade conference system with my banking friends that has an encrypted program that we trust.

Hint, tone down your communications on this forum. By looking at your posts, you are hostile and this is a sign that you are not confident and are confrontational and not forex knowledgeable. Check out the postings of those that do know and understand the forex, they don't post with hostility, they are there to help those that request it and walk away from ridiculous postings. The knowledgeable ones are those that point people in the right direction and we exit the forum. Your postings make you look inexperienced and as a bully. You should change this around because you may intimidate the noobs, but it makes you look like an obvious noob too since you attack people and don't help them. You can be offended by this or you can be mature about it and agree with my observation. Don't pretend to be someone you're actually not. Listen to those that do know the forex and have a great time doing it. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about, just ask yourself where you would like to be...in my shoes or in yours. You don't need to reply back if you disagree and your messages need to tone it down a bit. Before I was a trader, I was a US Naval Officer with the Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Group and a US Federal Marshal... so I can overlook your messages that contain immaturity but you don't scare me. Think about this message and decide which route you want to take... 1) Learn to become a successful forex trader and reap the rewards as I do on a daily basis ... or 2) continue to post immaturely where everyone picks up on the sign of your inexperience and ignore you. So, listen up and look for the system that works instead of posting like a noob. You may consider yourself a trader but compared to me, you're otherwise. Your choice.

Guest grandpost

Another email from FOREXMIKE ANYONE BELIEVE HIM?

Re: Ref 5k to 1m....yes it can be done.

Wow....this is a real mature response. Disregard my advice son, you're obviously a noob and have no idea what you're doing. I don't need to prove anything to you... I'm here and you're not. You were told by a moderator who I am and if your that ****ing ****** to not pay attention at his hint to listen up and you should learn by this person, then this tells me that you are totally immature and a little child. Keep working at your dad's flea motel cleaning the swimming pool while I make more money in one day than you will in your whole entire life dumb a** little kid.

Your postings show me that you're an ***** and I can see that your personality must match it. Grow up punk... you will never be a trader and that's obvious.. you are just a child and I don't need to waste my time assisting you. I'm going to have a moderator block your postings and messages from my view. You're a waste of my precious time loser noob....now ****ing grow up and be a man one day. Don't forget to use chlorine in your pool...lol.

Can you share your statement?

Look at the S.T.A.R. SuperSystem on this forum. You will find it to be the best commercial manually traded forex system. As stated in my pm to you, this is a system that is raved by those that studied the system and fully understand it. Check the postings on this forum as to how accurate this system is. Several traders have the shared system on this forum.

Keep in mind that the system isn't for everyone. Those that learned the system are doing very well with it. Those that don't understand the system admit that they just can't grasp the system and give up and obviously the system isn't for them. It took me a few weeks to actually learn the system and I put in mega hours reading the materials and watching the videos before the system kicked in. Of course the system could have been written better and the videos could have been better produced by the developer of the system, and I'm sure the developer was advised of this problem. To sum it up, I'm thankful the developer shared this system with us.

Although it may sound like I'm advertising this system, I'm pushing it to show you that it is the best forex system available and you can find a free version here. If I was the developer, I wouldn't be telling you of the free available version...hint!

Moderator Hermanhess can attest that I'm (George) an extremely successful trader of this system and not the developer.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
grandpost is simply the greatest trader ever, just ask him and he will humbly tell you all about his greatness.

Looks like he returned as grandpost1. We will have those that come and join forums and pretend they know everything about forex and end up being caught knowing absolutely nothing. We don't need people with his negativity. He was slamming the STAR System to find out he never purchased the system.

Edited by ForexMike