rew magicwave trading..

i would say thanks to "JUERO" 4 sharing this system,, even the mediafire downloading link has copied same to same...

hxxp://xxx.mediafire.c0m/?3d3zk54py3m82rc

We all share systems from one forum to another but the least we can do is to thank the person who originally shared and can create a new download link.. not much effort required in that... isnt it ?

Edited by psaini1973

Guest master9357
i would say thanks to "JUERO" 4 sharing this system,, even the mediafire downloading link has copied same to same...

We all share systems from one forum to another but the least we can do is to thank the person who originally shared and can create a new download link.. not much effort required in that... isnt it ?

I share the system if someone ask for it ok!!!

I will not make a new link per person or per system because i have much more and more important things to do...

When some person share a system or a link it´s public until that person delete the system and the link does not exist any more...

If i find other things in other forums it´s not my responsibility know if the person that shared some system it´s member or not of other forum´s.

For example "my master fss v3" this system was originally constructed and shared for me but if you search for it you will find it even in websites that share systems and i don´t see my name on it or people thanking me because if they do it they should thank too to the company´s that create the indicators and not to me.........

worst part.................... i really don´t mind but i will be more than happy if there is someone making pip´s with my shares here we talk about "pip´s" and "trading" not about who shared that link or not.

Trading it´s in your mind not in that link or in some other that you can find in the net.

So be happy and other times keep your link´s for you or they will be public.....Ok

Best Regards

Edited by master9357

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think your comments are necessary, it doesn't help any.

.. master are just trying to help, thus people have the choice of their favourite download link...

• 2 years later...