REQ:Auto FX Millionaire

Apparently the creators recommended lot size settings are way off the mark. Since this copier can open up to 5 trades on the same pair then i recommend setting a lot size of around 0.01 lots per $600 dollars balance. He recommends around $200 per 0.01 lots. I'm demo trading an account with a balance of $10800 with 8 open trades currently and a drawdown of $1300 or a drawdown of 12% trading 0.17 lots which i considered conservative but i would prefer to keep that drawdown under 10% !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok traders, have a look at the BS sales page of $500! Look at the lot sizes traded! 0.15 USDCAD started off with. How are you going to make that sort of money in return trading at 0,01 lots for accounts < $1000! It's total BS!

I have used this EA live on a smaller account and its getting smashed with the extremely poor set ups. I have cancelled immediately as EU is down over -140 pips on 2 trades so to EJ also. There are no SL's and as far as im concerned the sales page is fraudulent.

These marketers should be booted off the internet and fined also!

By the way emailed them 3 times not to get a response at all. If he recommends 0.01 why is he selling the package with lots at 0.15 and above on accounts at $500???

Work that one out.

Ok traders, have a look at the BS sales page of $500! Look at the lot sizes traded! 0.15 USDCAD started off with. How are you going to make that sort of money in return trading at 0,01 lots for accounts < $1000! It's total BS!

I have used this EA live on a smaller account and its getting smashed with the extremely poor set ups. I have cancelled immediately as EU is down over -140 pips on 2 trades so to EJ also. There are no SL's and as far as im concerned the sales page is fraudulent.

These marketers should be booted off the internet and fined also!

By the way emailed them 3 times not to get a response at all. If he recommends 0.01 why is he selling the package with lots at 0.15 and above on accounts at $500???

Work that one out.