REQ:Auto FX Millionaire

I have been having that happen as well on my real account(micro) i figured since it looked good why not try it out ..so.. all these trades look good on their site trading manager area and my email trade alerts are coming in BUT late

so i cannot even take the trades..then i figured they may show up earlier in the trading manager and the new trades are now not showing up there at all and i am still getting late email alerts and the ****** EA will not trade.. says error downloading list on on a couple of occasions so ya not even single trade yet ..if i wanted to get this frustrated, I would just go over my Xs house for a visit for free and save 37 bucks in the process..

forgiveness, but English is not my language, I use Google's translator,

sometimes do not get a good understanding, please correct me if I misunderstood,

signals you receive email?

signals are sent through a scanner directly to your platform?

or conversely,

Orders are shipped through a copier, but on your computer fails?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so far so good, I got the platinum upgrade. so far no trades, in my back office I have green box for standard auto fx millionaire and that is trading just fine, however under platinum signals my box is still red with 0 trades thus far. has anyone else upgraded to the platinum version. if so have there been any trades...

If you would look at the MT4Live account closely you would see that there are HUGE drawdowns with this thing.

It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Do your due diligence and either get your refund while you can or forget this.

Drawdowns can be managed to a great extent by the correct lot sizing. This EA seems to use a combination of strategies including hedging , scalping , swing trading at significant support and resistance levels to set the pending buy or sell orders. It is amazingly consistent, accurate & profitable so far. Its first week of trading has been amazing on my demo account. Another few more weeks of demo trading will show any flaws in the strategy !

Guest indoshare
We will see who is right here.. give the EA atleast a month. Any sharers here? any options of we using a tradecopiers as well without paying that $37 every month??

megainvest,

The unfortunate truth is that it will sooner or later flush all your hard earned cash and winnings down the toilet in the same way all EA's which are "too good to be true" do ;)

Maybe, but not if the strategy is solid and profitable and ofcourse if the risk is managed conservatively with the correct lot sizing then you never see drawdowns like 40% of account balance !

40% drawdowns are a result of one or a combination of the following :

A. Account is over leveraged meaning that the lot sizes used and risk setting is too high !

B. The trading strategy is flawed and not profitable long term.

C. The trading strategy uses martingale !

The first choice is ultimately the traders decision but the remaining two options separate the great trading systems from the rubbish. I hope that Auto fx Millionaire doesn't fall in the rubbish category. So far it looks great and i have heard similar results from traders on other Forex forums trading both live micro lot accounts and demo accounts. But it has only been the first week of trading and too early to judge this trade replicator !

Where the H*** did you come up with this bull***??!!

Believe what you want to believe. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Drawdowns can be managed to a great extent by the correct lot sizing. This EA seems to use a combination of strategies including hedging , scalping , swing trading at significant support and resistance levels to set the pending buy or sell orders. It is amazingly consistent, accurate & profitable so far. Its first week of trading has been amazing on my demo account. Another few more weeks of demo trading will show any flaws in the strategy !
Edited by conglo

A Martingale is BY DEFINITION a DOUBLING of a losing lot;

If it DOES NOT DOUBLE IT IS NOT A MARTINGALE.

Get your facts straight.

Maybe, but not if the strategy is solid and profitable and ofcourse if the risk is managed conservatively with the correct lot sizing then you never see drawdowns like 40% of account balance !

A. Account is over leveraged meaning that the lot sizes used and risk setting is too high !

The first choice is ultimately the traders decision but the remaining two options separate the great trading systems from the rubbish. I hope that Auto fx Millionaire doesn't fall in the rubbish category. So far it looks great and i have heard similar results from traders on other Forex forums trading both live micro lot accounts and demo accounts. But it has only been the first week of trading and too early to judge this trade replicator !

Edited by conglo

It seems you're a moron.

The EA is what it is.

If the EA permits a 40% DD, all by itself, and you agree with that, God help you for being an 1d1ot.

It seems you're a moron.

The EA is what it is.

If the EA permits a 40% DD, all by itself, and you agree with that, God help you for being an 1d1ot.

It seems that you're the moron and the ***** who doesn't know how to be civil and courteous on this forum ! Who said anything about an EA allowing 40% drawdowns and me agreeing with it . Martingale strategy doesn't necessarily have to be DOUBLING of losing lot sizes. It can be INCREMENTAL also ! That is still martingale in my book !!

It appears to me that you practice martingale in your own trading which would explain why you reacted offensively. I guess that makes you a GAMBLER and not a trader. Keep your offensive opinions to yourself .

Obviously you don't understand anything and you are unable to offer any positive commentary here on this forum. Please take your negativity and offensiveness somewhere else and offer something constructive and meaningful here on this thread.

TAKE YOUR NEGATIVITY AND SHOVE IT !!

Edited by theozaki

Obviously you haven't bothered to read all my posts.. @sshole.

What a surprise.

Some of my posts are constructive.

Some are not, like this one.

I do not suffer fools gladly.

"Civil and courteous?" If you don't understand that sometimes people need to be knocked on their @ss (verbally) for their own good then you are indeed ignorant.

You must not have children.

If you do, I feel pity for them.

Where are you getting this martingale stuff?

You must be pulling it out of your arse.

Well, that would figure, wouldn't it.

Anyone who uses a Martingale is A F***ING 1d1ot.

And, you 1d1ot, a MARTINGALE means ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY:

A DOUBLING of a losing bet. Nothing else. Martingale = double.

If it doesn't double, it's not a Martingale.

You and most of your ignorant colleagues here have been throwing that term around without knowing its meaning.

What a surprise.

Look it up in the dictionary.

OOPS!! I'm sorry; for you it would be the D1CKtionary..

Over and OUT, d1ckhead.

It seems that you're the moron and the ***** who doesn't know how to be civil and courteous on this forum ! Who said anything about an EA allowing 40% drawdowns and me agreeing with it . Martingale strategy doesn't necessarily have to be DOUBLING of losing lot sizes. It can be INCREMENTAL also ! That is still martingale in my book !!

It appears to me that you practice martingale in your own trading which would explain why you reacted offensively. I guess that makes you a GAMBLER and not a trader. Keep your offensive opinions to yourself .

Obviously you don't understand anything and you are unable to offer any positive commentary here on this forum. Please take your negativity and offensiveness somewhere else and offer something constructive and meaningful here on this thread.

TAKE YOUR NEGATIVITY AND SHOVE IT !!

Edited by conglo

obviously you haven't bothered to read all my posts.. @sshole.

What a surprise.

Some of my posts are constructive.

Some are not, like this one.

i do not suffer fools gladly.

"civil and courteous?" if you don't understand that sometimes people need to be knocked on their @ss (verbally) for their own good then you are indeed ignorant.

You must not have children.

If you do, i feel pity for them.

Where are you getting this martingale stuff?

You must be pulling it out of your arse.

Well, that would figure, wouldn't it.

anyone who uses a martingale is a f***ing 1d1ot.

and, you 1d1ot, a martingale means one thing and one thing only:

a doubling of a losing bet. Nothing else. Martingale = double.

if it doesn't double, it's not a martingale.

you and most of your ignorant colleagues here have been throwing that term around without knowing its meaning.

What a surprise.

look it up in the dictionary.

oops!! I'm sorry; for you it would be the d1cktionary..

Over and out, d1ckhead.

i dont give a f*** about your opinions and comments about martingale or any anything else . You are just a f***** s** of a b***

once again take your negativity towards me and shove it up your a***

you f***** a*****

Alright !!

I very much enjoy spewing shite when I believe in it but I also respect anyone that doesn't just take it sitting down.

Buy you a beer? ;)

i dont give a f*** about your opinions and comments about martingale or any anything else . You are just a f***** s** of a b***

once again take your negativity towards me and shove it up your a***

you f***** a*****

Edited by conglo

Has anyone here bought the manual system ? I'm trying hard to understand the trading logic of opening double trades of the same pairs with only a few pips difference between the pairs. Trade with very small lot sizes and not what the vendor recommends otherwise you will see drawdowns in the vicinity of 10 to 20% with the creators recommended lot size settings very often.

Despite it profitable consistency tread carefully with this one because it appears to be a bottomless pit with no SL that is realistic and safe. The emergency SL it occasionally displays on the orders is not something that would leave you smiling anyway ....

Guest indoshare

Can someone do me a favor. Put the EA on demo account and on VPS and share the investors login details so that i can use a trade copier. Or please PM me the details. help me please.

Thanks in advance.

Aside from the colourful posts above (sorry guys) this ea via their server, through a subscription trade copier service, has currently 8 open orders and down $3,500.

On an account of $9825 with an initial balance of $5,000 this is a huge DD and a major concern if such large losses were experienced in the interim.

Perhaps the developer may like to comment if they are on this space?