DDFX Version 4.0

• 1 month later...

Sorry that I did not write more. I will explain.

This is version 4 (the indicators). The manual is still the old one. I was also confused the first time when I was trying to understand what the manual is saying.

You put all the indicators on your chart. You change the chart to a line chart so that the bars look better.

The rules are. Price must be above the golden line to go long or bellow the golden line to go short.

To go long the other 4 indicators must align. The opposite for short. There are no real rules for exiting the trades. So when you see that something is changing color depending on your risk appetite you close the trade or wait for a while.

My purpose is to create an ea. With the icustom() and knowing the structure of the indicators it is easier to call the indicators and compare values.

Edited by capsmart

Does anyone think that the new version is an improvement on V3? There seems to be less to have to confirm before entry but is that good and apart from that the bollinger stops seem a bit different but as I didnt use them when I was trying this out anyway it wouldnt make too much difference to me.

Anyone using this for actual live trading and on what pairs? I see that the site mentioned before with big pips was trading GU