Req: Weis Wave Indicator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

I would appreciate if somebody can sand me Weis Wave with all manual instructions, also as i could read somewhere David Weis spoke about settings wich would be diferent for every instrument almost..i would need that as well

Ninja Trader version and MT4 would be grate

Thanks in advance

Hello OHCIRE,

Therre is an web site where you can dowload indi but for 2 week trial just for Tradestation

Sand me your email...I can sand you this trial version

I got it from the web but as i dont have Tradestation never used it ..Also i dont want to open an Tradestation platfrom now

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It does not seem to work as described in the David Weiss web-site. In his pictures, the ZigZag are done between the CLOSE of the bars. Using the WeissWave from this thread, the ZigZag is computed based on the High/Low of the bars.

Swoff1, is this indicator from David Weiss ? I don't seem to be able to set it up to use the Close of the bar instead of the High/Low values.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Can someone please upload the manual for the NinjaTrader version? Also I noticed there are two indicators, one is weiswave and the other is weiswaveIB, anyone know if there's a difference?

Thanks

hi mate i tried to import W.W into my NT6.5 but W.W2.01cs file is manipulated this massage popuped.

pleas help me with this problem. tell me what should i do to overcome this error and make W.W indicator run in NT 6.5 VERSION

Thank you in advance

hi mate i tried to import W.W into my NT6.5 but W.W2.01cs file is manipulated this massage popuped.

pleas help me with this problem. tell me what should i do to overcome this error and make W.W indicator run in NT 6.5 VERSION

Thank you in advance

Mate...since this is a MetaTrader thread, you will want to post the request in the NinjaTrader section.

If one of the NT "educators" is able, they may attempt it.

Cheers!

Mick

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...