[Req] 99999.99$ system

hy guys

its a scam because if you look at the picture and we really assume that it is a indicator that does not repaint you have to trade at the close of each bar but in the picture trades are taken at the beginning of the bars, so it can´t work the way it is shown

I have no idea about the system but I have even less idea what you are trying to say...

How hard is it to state, on the close of the trigger candle Close(1), Buy/Sell @ Open(0) - from the screen shot, we cannot tell what the trigger is, but there is no reason why the system cannot use the open of the next bar, after the trigger bar.

If you are assuming that the trigger bar is on the same candle as the trade took place, sure, there is a big problem... but, we just cannot say that based on a screen shot.

Rgds

RM

hy guys

its a scam because if you look at the picture and we really assume that it is a indicator that does not repaint you have to trade at the close of each bar but in the picture trades are taken at the beginning of the bars, so it can´t work the way it is shown

Ok, I deleted my post, more like oooops! This is what happens when you reply to board messages on an Android phone with small push button keys. Same thing with the Thanks button, I've pressed it unintentionally on several posts, LOL. No need to worry, everyone deserves Thanks, so I'll leave it be.

Anyways, let me re-post from the PC.

-----

Good observation, I agree.

I don't believe the person selling this system is a trader.

It would've been smart for the seller to show the entry and exit points at the close of the signal bars and not the open, it's a silly mistake.

Silly people that don't actually trade make silly mistakes like this, and these are the type of errors we need to keep our eyes opens for so we don't get dupped.

Great catch, job well done! :)

hi guys, somethings give some benefit of doubt to some systems. there was some discussion about this system which you can download:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622. i have been using this system now, and has been delivering consistent result since last week when i downloading this link. this is just TDI and synergy APB of course it does't retrace. so download it, demo trade it and give a feedback but don't waste your money to buy 99999.99. this is made available here free of charge; more pips to you guys.

hi guys, somethings give some benefit of doubt to some systems. there was some discussion about this system which you can download:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622. i have been using this system now, and has been delivering consistent result since last week when i downloading this link. this is just TDI and synergy APB of course it does't retrace. so download it, demo trade it and give a feedback but don't waste your money to buy 99999.99. this is made available here free of charge; more pips to you guys.

Please share indicators here in this forum.........thanks in advance.

I execute all trades on the open of the next bar, what is the problem with that? Just because entries are on the open dose not mean its a scam!

These entries are on the open price of the signal bar. If we were to assume that this indicator does not repaint (in actuality, I think it does repaint, as it resembles Trader's Dynamic Index, which was a massive repainter), common sense would tell us to wait for the close of the signal bar and enter/exit on the open price of the next bar (the open price of the bar FOLLOWING the signal bar). That is not the case here, take a closer look at the chart.

Thanks for the link! TDI=Trader's Dynamic Index, my thoughts exactly. You can put your check books away, save that 100K for a rainy day. =)

These entries are on the open price of the signal bar. If we were to assume that this indicator does not repaint (in actuality, I think it does repaint, as it resembles Trader's Dynamic Index, which was a massive repainter), common sense would tell us to wait for the close of the signal bar and enter/exit on the open price of the next bar (the open price of the bar FOLLOWING the signal bar). That is not the case here, take a closer look at the chart.

Thanks Craven, I understand now... I wasn't looking at where the signal was coming from but I now see that it is from the two indicators below and therefore the open is in on the same bar as the trigger.... as both you and rvoiz have stated, this is certainly not possible!

Rgds

RM

TDI=REPAINTER

Put it on a M1 chart, let it plot for 15-20 minutes (or even 5-10 minutes), add an additional TDI indicator onto the chart and compare. You'll quickly notice it's a repainter.

Time for coffee, see you all later! :x

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...