Indoama FX

This EA as all the EA's from this company / this site are not real EA's in the sense that the program you download and install on MetaTrader has a trading logic. They are all signal priocessors, which means that they receives trading signals from an external server. That is, they have the EA's on their own server and then send out signals to all subscribers

None of the so called EA's describe the trading style, something that is very important to know if you are going to trade live.

Not really. they are just activated through an activation process. They are not signal receiving.

i couldnt see any trading logic in the codes i looked at.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Not really. they are just activated through an activation process. They are not signal receiving.

i couldnt see any trading logic in the codes i looked at.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Indeed a signal provider. Very neat mechanism though. Activation must have sent account number to their sever.

"The FEXEA.com trading platform is an auto-trading system. The FEXEA.com platform receives trading signals from third party signal providers. Once the signal is received, FEXEA.com validates the signal and confirms whether it is consistent with the investor’s account settings and preferences. If the signal is accepted, FEXEA.com sends the trading signal to the investor’s broker for execution."

Does it work for LIVE accounts? That is the question. Take Bong Bummm for example, there were trades held for 2 seconds.

Anyone trading LIVE?

P.S. There is also a "Refund" policy. That means eventually they will be charging the investors for the signals.

Edited by swordfish

• 3 months later...