I_Trade_Aims

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my friends. I thought I would spend a word about this system. Some of you will know me, others might not, but anyone could have a fair idea about my posts if you bother checking them. Whenever I could, I shared what I had and when I didnt have anything to share I tried to help as per what was in my knowledge. So I hope my honesty is out of question.

I got so much from this forum as well so today let me share a piece of advice, which I think is much more worth than what I've shared so far. I decided to buy this system a few weeks ago as I felt it had big potential. Well, I haven't regretted it for a single moment so far. I went live after a couple of days I tried it and started making pips immediately. This system is based on the structure the market is built on, which is a repetitive pattern occurring every day in any chart and any time frame. It has changed my vision as a trader and the weight of my pockets as well, consistently, day in day out. Now, you guys have the indicators, also on the blog site there's heaps of stuff. You can start from there if you want and see how easy it is to make pips. Next step, IMHO should be to buy it for 2 reasons. First, it's a Clickbank product so you can get a refund over 60 days no problem. Next, you get access to the forum and the live chat, having the chance to ask questions and refine your knowledge (and increase the number of pips). The $97 price will become $499 on September 15thas he wnats to restrict the number of plonkers:)) . The guy is an honest bloke and he does want to help people get money from the markets. You can also email him and ask questions before you buy. At these conditions it's a no loss situation. Take my humble advice now and go for it, as this is the closest step towards the Holy Grail you could make. That's what it's been for me and I have no fear admitting it. Let me thank from now those who will listen to my words. :)

Alright,

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately, I still have not mastered the waiting for a signal. I finally got into the room this morning, but not much going on, then I had errands to run. I have seen that this is a profitable system, and for the price, I recommend getting it.

Guys, although I would like to share tips and help clarify your doubts, please understand my position. We are so used to make things complicated and waste time on bullshit, that we can't see or believe that something like this system could be so simple yet so effective. I got the passport to success in forex thanks to this guy so I owe him this at least: I can't discuss setups and all the rest here. If you are interested in making pips, do yourselves a favour and spend that little money. There's no way you can lose it as clickbank guarantees that. Then you can ask all the questions you want either on the forum or in the chat. I spent 100 times more in the past for absolute cra*p and lost 1000 times more by trading it. The most expensive cost me £ 2,400 (yes, £ not $). It was providing some dots and bongs to enter trades (I mentioned it in another thread). Surprise surprise... It didn't work! I then spent months and months with some other people trying to find a way to make it work. Guess what? We lost even more money on our attempts. It took us a while to realise it was absolute bullshit. Human pride is something very hard to defeat, when you spend decent money for something and will do anything to hide the fact that you're wrong.

But I plan to make that money back in a short time now, and believe me, I'm on my way ;) If you can't afford $97 for your education, well, how can you trade forex then? If that's the case I'm afraid this is not the right place for you. Be positive and follow my advice. Then, if by any chance you still don't want to win, at least you won't be losing a single cent.

One more thing, usually the testimonials are fake people just made up by shovel sellers to get themselves credibility. Well, I've had the honour to meet most of them, which now are part of the helping team, and, believe me, I've seen them getting lots of pips every single day, and this is not bullshit, plus they're wonderful people, keen to help the others to get to their same level. Do I sound too enthusiastic? Well, I am. This HAS changed my life and I would be so happy if at least one person here, will listen to me and join, and meet me there and say "You were right!" :)

Guys, although I would like to share tips and help clarify your doubts, please understand my position. We are so used to make things complicated and waste time on bullshit, that we can't see or believe that something like this system could be so simple yet so effective. I got the passport to success in forex thanks to this guy so I owe him this at least: I can't discuss setups and all the rest here. If you are interested in making pips, do yourselves a favour and spend that little money. There's no way you can lose it as clickbank guarantees that. Then you can ask all the questions you want either on the forum or in the chat. I spent 100 times more in the past for absolute cra*p and lost 1000 times more by trading it. The most expensive cost me £ 2,400 (yes, £ not $). It was providing some dots and bongs to enter trades (I mentioned it in another thread). Surprise surprise... It didn't work! I then spent months and months with some other people trying to find a way to make it work. Guess what? We lost even more money on our attempts. It took us a while to realise it was absolute bullshit. Human pride is something very hard to defeat, when you spend decent money for something and will do anything to hide the fact that you're wrong.

But I plan to make that money back in a short time now, and believe me, I'm on my way ;) If you can't afford $97 for your education, well, how can you trade forex then? If that's the case I'm afraid this is not the right place for you. Be positive and follow my advice. Then, if by any chance you still don't want to win, at least you won't be losing a single cent.

One more thing, usually the testimonials are fake people just made up by shovel sellers to get themselves credibility. Well, I've had the honour to meet most of them, which now are part of the helping team, and, believe me, I've seen them getting lots of pips every single day, and this is not bullshit, plus they're wonderful people, keen to help the others to get to their same level. Do I sound too enthusiastic? Well, I am. This HAS changed my life and I would be so happy if at least one person here, will listen to me and join, and meet me there and say "You were right!" :)

Thank you so much for update.. and apologize, but find your 'comment' as a Platinum member of II simply RIDICULOUS ... mate ..

You mean ??? that I have shared, same as most members here, openly and without restrictions to personal 'sharing' opinions for NOTHING that you have kindly accepted unto your hard drive .. and now you give US a 'BS' story ..

Better for you not to comment at all and just sit on your hands than to advise what we should or not do.

Shame on you !!

When I kindly shared 'goodies' with you, I did not .. ever. give you conditions .. did I ..?.. and they were $5,000 systems ..

Thus, keep it and in fact .. shove it up .. this is NOT what II is about !

Good trading wishes

do you guarantee that I will understand what he is trying to convey in a future after paying him?

This is a joke, right? I'm not in your mind and I don't know your skills. I had the same elements as you before I bought it, actually much less as you can have the updated stuff now, which is way more simplified and easy to grab. If I got it, I'm 101% sure that everybody can get it too, as I'm not a genius for sure

Should I buy a system without at least some understanding even if its "only" 99 dollars.

No. My reply above answers this already. You're lucky enough as you can have it here even before you buy it, but I believe that if you can't grab it after reading the pdf, the blog (the most important as full of examples) and watching the videos I wouldn't surely be able to explain better than him.

I only asked you for some clarification and not for long admonition. I understand that you like the system, and the funny thing is that I had all the intention of spending this only "99" dollars but after this speech not sure anymore.

Fine by me. I'm getting no less nor more money if you don't. I do wish you good trading sincerely anyway. :)

I test the last days and I see at sideways market it has the same problem as all MA cross systems , a lot of false signal.

then this system is like a MA cross system and it wait for break a fractal level

and sometimes also you will miss a good big move.

may alright and other can give the daily performance to let people see how it works.

I will also

last trades was at ( alpari.uk time = GMT+2 ) long 10:57 and end as loss ~-7

then we have a short at 11:03 that end as winner +1.7

today sideway market , there also don't help the chop-killer , so the author call his purple line

cheers

Marchello, I have a high opinion of you and I thank you in public here as well for what you did on the MMM thread, although I havent taken advantage of that yet, as my path started to move to this direction. Great job.

I dont get you about conditions. What conditions are u speaking about? This system has been fully shared here and updated, it's still available and everybody can see if it works or not. Rules are very simple, but I understand that's the biggest mountain to climb. I myself still tend to forget that and to lose focus. That's all you need to trade this system. Focus, and to get rid of all the s*** we've learnt so far, like when you wash your face with cold water in the morning. Doesn't it make you see better? Simple as that, believe me.

Now if I look RIDICULOUS to you I'm glad too. That means I've made you laugh or at least smile, and that's good. As for sharing, I already said I'm sharing much more now than I did before with all the **** I put my hands on, so I don't feel ashamed. Actually I should feel ashamed for having shared that stuff before. Whoever wants to accept my advice may they be blessed, whoever won't may they be blessed as well. Our mutual great friend craven did the same advising people to buy a system that she was trading with success. If you guys feel offended I apologise and I will go back in the shadow, no problem. Certainly not going to raise an argument about it. Let me wish you all good trading and many pips, as we deserve it. We just need to want it. :)

Dear and respected Friend and trader ... " alright "

I humbly apologize as jumped into thread at late time, as I always await for thread to become mature and then I will accordingly see the stage and thus judge whether to study it or not.

I usually just read the PDF's as to me indicators are all lagging .. and I trade 'naked charts" .. pure PA with a few twist.

Thus, I did something that pis***es me off on others.. when they pre-judge .. which I did in this case....

Again, you are a master contributor and very intelligent .. but most of all .. superb good character with down to earth humour ..

Commend you

Thus going 'backwards' picked uip the 'goodies' and will read the PDF accordinbgly.

Please, again, my sincerest apologies and hope in near future we meet personally so you can kick my **s and then with a warm handshake .. I buy dinner and drinks ..:)

Good trading wishes