REQ: pips chaos

Hello everyone

This is yet another trade - copier - service

See their statement http://www.myfxbook.com/members/greedycherry/gc-eur/120869

I allways hate it, when open trades are marked as private - smells like hiding some drawdown.

anyways

here is the download link, but like I said, its trade copy tool

hxxp://www.pipscha0s.c0m/members/loginProcess.php

Edited by jayjay

Some people I spoke with said that it cost $149 when you get to the Plimus page. But, there are multiple upsells, for monthly fees, $500 club memberships, etc. ;)) And (this is the best part), it is brought to you by the people who sell: Forex NoHype, Forex Genetic, Hybridpips and Pipscloner.

After you pay for it, you are "allowed" to see the "real" performance, how it has been doing for the past few weeks: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/greedycherry/gc-eur/120869 =))

Hey, I was hoping it was real as much as you did. They have a human trader, probably the same guy that does their Hybridpips product, which also had a DD last week by "coincidence". :(

Warning...The Hybridpips people are sending out an email link to view the Chaos website (which is also their own product). When you click the link, your credit card is automatically charged $149! They apparently have a database with your credit card information, if you have ever purchased any of their other EAs. I was contacted by Plimus about the charge, and I had to dispute it. Never happened to me before.... :-O

And I checked their updated performance link today, and it is still losing money: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/greedycherry/gc-eur/120869

Now here is the fun part. When you pay for HybridPips, and select "Victor" as your trader, they offer the same trading link as above (....gc-eur/120869) for Victor's "current performance" chart.

So "Victor" AND "Chaos" is the SAME trade signal, with two different names (and 2 separate payments). So, if you already have the HybridPips EA (posted on this Forum) you ALREADY own "pipschaos"! :-O =D> ;))

Edited by Sneed

I'm sure the developers are probably laughing right now with their sense of humor (what they claim to be selling on both web sites, and what you are actually getting). [Hint: There is no "supercomputer" signal when you buy Hybridpips, and there is no limited release "Mr. X" genius behind the Chaos signals method.] It is just the same guy (or bad robot) making the same "bad" trades on "both" accounts. They are probably laughing harder that it took "so many days" to make this discovery and put it out here on this forum". :P

• 2 weeks later...
I want to confirm post#10 that the Pips Chaos is a scam company. I have a same situation. They sent me an email title "free indicator for download". I went to their website, then I was charged $147 without giving my credit information. They must steal my credit account information from other EA vendor. This is the second time that happens. All happens from Plimus. I suggest don't buy the products through from Plimus because it looks like the Plimus is the favorite agent of scammer. You should also stop your credit card and report to your bank immediately because your credit information already in scammer's database. They will use it next time.