Trade Station 9 + Patch

tradingsol

Although I've downloaded Owndata, I don't know how to use it. Does it get real time data from some provider without using a logon password? Do you still have to register with the data provider? What does Owndata do?
In Russian language Owndata says that quotes should be provided free like shopping experience. So register and be happy. If you like you can trade with their public quotes as they promise not to spike and stop hunt as many brokers do.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I've downloaded Owndata, I don't know how to use it. Does it get real time data from some provider without using a logon password? Do you still have to register with the data provider? What does Owndata do?

See here for a simple explanation.....

http://www.multicharts.com/tradestation/

and here for the feeds it can be used with - virtually every feed out there !

http://www.multicharts.com/tradestation/datafeeds/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To kochevnik

Вы утверждаете, что для TS9.1 OwnData не нужна, достаточно только GlobalServer. Если возможно, пожалуйста, разъясните эту связку. И как запускать тогда TS9.1? Как с Forexite я читал, но как увязать TS9.1 с другим поставщиком данных?

Andys, I am trying to understand, not sure if your message was meant for me, are you saying that I need to open an account with IB or Esignal to be able to get RT data into Tradestation 9.1

Hi

With 9.1 I have not found anything (for free) that allows anything other than Forex. With 8.7 you will need IB or Esignal to get data such as YM, NQ and such. Both 8.7 and 9.1 offer free forex with Quote room.

Thanks

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some basic information

I would try the platform

I wonder if the platform and the pach made ​​available .. you can use the platform for analysis and to send orders to the market with real-time data???

wonder what the first to try my hand to install everything! (hoping they are still alive the various links!)

thanks a dispassionate

• 4 weeks later...

Who can share Tradestation 10 installer and crack ?

I need some basic information

I would try the platform

I wonder if the platform and the pach made ​​available .. you can use the platform for analysis and to send orders to the market with real-time data???

wonder what the first to try my hand to install everything! (hoping they are still alive the various links!)

thanks a dispassionate

Who can share Tradestation 10 installer and crack ?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone successfully made RTQdownloader provide data into Trade Station 9 + Patch? If you have actually done this, please let me know how you did it. If you have a suggestion on how to do it, I respectfully ask you to test your suggestion and verify that it actually works before replying.

• 2 years later...