Trade Station 9 + Patch

tradingsol

Hello Buypullback,

Since I don't use eSignal I have not tested it, but the way I have understood it you should first install with the setup file. When you have done that you should take the folder in the download and replace it with the setup installed one in Program Files folder completely. Maybe you should try renaming the installed one first so you do not need to overwrite anything. Then you have things tidy as possible regarding the folder in the download.

Would have been interesting to know it ended with LAC_STS.

Laurus

Aeddi, I have done just as you described, first time renamed the folder, then simply replaced on a second attempt, TS 9 works perfectly ... when I try to activate ODS it works but asks for registration (or a key) ...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aeddi - do you need an eSig account to get the eSig feed into ODS 4.0? Or were you implying the educated version of ODS v4.0 can pull down the eSig RT feed without a paid account?

cheers

f451

Hello F451,

As I told Buypullback, I have not tried it myself, but most likely you have to have a separate eSignal subscription. Otherwise it would mean that it had an eSignal Data Manager that was also drugged in some way.

Aeddi

Aeddi, I have done just as you described, first time renamed the folder, then simply replaced on a second attempt, TS 9 works perfectly ... when I try to activate ODS it works but asks for registration (or a key) ...

If it is drugged properly it should call eSignal Data Manager directly. Hmmm. I'll install eSignal myself and check it out tomorrow. I'll be back then.

If I understand you right you first installed TS 9.0 first, right?

Aeddi

Thanx Aeddi for ODS4.0 Esignal (Post #34). Can you explain how to make it work? When I install it it asks for "Install received key"

I am so sorry Zar, I just noticed that I have overlooked your post. Please forgive me.

If you by chance have not found your answer yet, please continue reading the thread.

Aeddi

Aeddi, I have installed TS 9.0 with updates, patched it, tested and it is working offline no problems.

The issue is when I install ODS 4.0, it installs ok and then I overwrite the directory with the folder (medicine), I then active the plugin and seems no problem, however, when it tries to run ODS the first thing it asks is the registration info (Name, email) and to either upload a key or save .info to request a key ... if you don't provide a key it won't run...

If it is drugged properly it should call eSignal Data Manager directly. Hmmm. I'll install eSignal myself and check it out tomorrow. I'll be back then.

If I understand you right you first installed TS 9.0 first, right?

Aeddi

One of the improvement scanner works with third party data like metastock data. However, when I create a scan, it never come out the results; always "the scan does not find any results meeting the criteria"

It is said that easy language of V9 support conversion from and to different language however, this is incorrect.

Thus, we could assume that there no improvement because no improvement works as desire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...