Can someone recommend me Signal Providers

Hi, I'm currently searching for signal providers that use EA's to spread their signals.

Please tell me if you know signal providers that use demo versions, or trial versions that I can test and use.

I know a few providers but I need to gather a few more in order to choose what's best and what can I use on live account without investing a lot of money on them for no profits on the long run.

Don't share stuff like signal networks like zulu, rent-a-signal, ... just private traders who share their signals on automated pilot (EA's)

Use PM if you want, thank you!

I've been around as a fulltime retail trader. I am just setting up a signal service. Site is not quite ready. But check me out and reserve a seat. www.forexnightwalker.com. Fee is 10% of your monthly profit. I guarantee at least 10% a month in return of investment or no fee.

Went to your site. EA looks good but will it pull your trades like a signal copier?

Also your site says this is a GRID trader....can be dangerous, right?

I am using http://wwww.xfsignals.net, even though this month isn't really a good one the results are honest.

They offer one week free trail. I would not subscribe yet, better wait to see how it turns out.

I'm also testing their services. Results are not that great and site is way to outdated with "beta launch messages" all over the place, it's hard to find out if they are running or not.

But i'm receiving signals, time will tell if I will subscribe or not. I'm still on trial.

Morning all

Guys to make money in this field ,you have only one way ,learn this forex and don't rely on any person.

I trade forex for few years never seen and i will say it again any good e.a that make money and any good person that really will make money for you.

just learn and don't be lazy

I'm also testing their services. Results are not that great and site is way to outdated with "beta launch messages" all over the place, it's hard to find out if they are running or not.

But i'm receiving signals, time will tell if I will subscribe or not. I'm still on trial.

Where do you see that if I may ask, about the "Beta launch messages"?

Not counting this month, the performance comparing the price isn't bad. With 0.1 lots you have enough profit and to pay the signal.

Where do you see that if I may ask, about the "Beta launch messages"?

Latest News

Date: 07/03/2011

Subject: xfsignals.net going beta!

Enjoy our new website.

Please report any problem to us.

Regards,

xfsignals.net

this is the only news that they posted on their website on the members area, so "going beta" while they accept subscriptions is maybe a little weird. I'm still gathering the results to analyze them on my account while in trial.

and btw i started on the wrong month... -270 pips for their July performance comparing to +-700 pips on the previous month.

http://wwww.xfsignals.net/images/performance/July_2011.png

Edited by forex-pt
added performance link

Morning all

Guys to make money in this field ,you have only one way ,learn this forex and don't rely on any person.

I trade forex for few years never seen and i will say it again any good e.a that make money and any good person that really will make money for you.

just learn and don't be lazy

Agreed 100% .. " egaalh "

And nothing wrong that traders should invest their time and effort on a subject mater

Like what you are doing ..

Spend 2-3 months following your thread and devoting pure FOCUS .. they 'might' become very successful.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11081-This-is-all-you-need-to-become-a-trader?highlight=egaalh

Your system / methodology is superb and your teaching / mentoring is a great way of following , because you are more than that .. You a tremendously good COACH .. and SUPERB PROFITABLE TRADER .. !!!!!

AND NOT ON demo ...LOL

All the teachers are loosing traders that suddenly go into education ..:)

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

ok... how about admiral 2tf ? can copy ? dd still very high compare to last few weeks.

today is my first day copying ur trade to my real account.DD was big just now,and hit my stop loss... :( hope it goes well later. :)

how to change the parameter so i can only copy admiral 1,2,3 ? i m using MT4i-trade copy.thank you