Loser Bot, please post here.

Does anyone have a consistent loser bot that can make losses consistently or scalp into loss every-time. I wanna use a reverse EA to make profit from them to test. Thanks.

I agree with john1368.

Although it seems like a great idea, reversing trades of losing systems doesn't work like that ;)

I've tried a good few examples and reversal typically ended up giving even worse results than the system which was performing poorly in the first place!

You need to look closely at why trades are losing. In a scalping system stops and targets need to be tight and when spreads (and commissions) are taken into consideration this means that normal market gyrations will take out a lot of trades placed at a given point regardless of whether you enter long or short.

Switching Longs to shorts and shorts to longs will most likely fail, because the problem is probably that the sl and tp /money management are inappropriate for the strategy and the strategy itself is poor whichever direction the trades are.

I.e, a whipsaw will burn you whichever direction you trade. Also, opening a position in a ranging market with a tight sl and large tp will probably lose whichever direction you trade.