Template EA - Program any strategy on top of a good EA template

LuckyLuke2011

I think the basis of building any solid automated strategy is to start with a good template.

Good template is the foundation for any system, and it has all the routine money-, position- and risk management features, as well as all other necessary needed routine parameters (for example compliance with 5 digit or ECN, random magic etc. ). For most systems these parameters are the same and those extern parameters that are not needed can be depreciated from the code.

I've been working on a template like this (programming myself and using freelance programmers) and have a pretty good one build(single code and modular template using libraries). I'm interested to share this project with someone who has MQL programming experience and is interested in building a solid, good EA template.

At this point my template is good enough to accommodate almost any strategy and most strategies I can program myself on top of this template. So if anyone has a good strategy that has been tested under the gun, I can program this into my template and we can to optimize entries and exits and as well as to see how strategy would have performed in back testing based on real tick data (MT4 data is often faulty and inaccurate , also interpolation make test results for any EA taking less than 10 pip highly inaccurate!). But no matter how accurate and unbiased back testing is done best test is to trade system live!

Template parameters

Here are some of the default parameters I have in my template, template is pretty much complete, but I'm still working on some features like the martingale...

Sorry about the messy comments, copy pasting did this and comments are not complete nor comprehensive, basically there just for myself...

... [b][color="red"]CODE REMOVED[/color][/b] -- I'll post new parameters here once I'm done with alterations... that is if anyone is interested...

I also have the template functions in a separate libraries. However later on I realized that versioning of the libraries and main code is a headache and decided to put all code back in one template

For copyright reasons and out of respect to the original author/programmer Funyoo at TSF, I cannot post template code here. But if anyone is interested participating in template development let me know.

Also for all the dimwits and other id*ts here - I'm not a commercial party or EA seller or trying to push any paid service here, quite contrary ...

Edited by LuckyLuke2011

hi.

your template same with funyo template.

http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/

you can change on signal function. with your strategy.

Yes indeed my template is based on Funyoo's (TSF) template, but quite a bit of addition made to it by me and more experienced programmers. i am also currently working on the Martingale and removing some unnecessary parameters, Funyoo's template has quite a bit of those, although I like his very simple and straight forward style of coding

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...