Which is the best Ninja indicator in your view?

yesakhtar

Fellow Traders,

When I first found Ninja trader, I was excited. When I first found some great indicators (for free... All thanks to Indo Investasi) I was even more excited. I could then devote less time strategising my trades and more time searching for more and more indicators. They looked more like some drugs to me that enslaved me. My PC was filled more and more with indicatored-ninja-chart, but my thirst for the best never ended

I am sure, I am not the only one with such feeling, so thought why not discuss this with my fellow traders in this forum. Why not talk about the best indicator you found, dumping 100's of others. I trade futures, but since the forum has most FX takers, lets bring forth our view on the best indicators

For me, I tried dozens of indicators and am settled (for now... even though the search is still on :) ) with Blue Wave Precision. I can't comment on the accuracy percentage, but this identifies a ride slightly ahead of my other indicators