bbmacd system for nifty

Guest rockymunda

Guest rockymunda
I would politely like to ask why you've created another thread regarding this system when you already have a thread about it that is 17 pages long?

hello skid-z

would like to make it clear not a mess , as this has some other settings as it is only for NIFTY, didnt want any one to get confused between

forex and nifty, thats the reason.

Regards

Rocky

Hi Rockymunda. I'd like to thank you for alerting me/us to your BB_MACD system. It would be great if you could upload your template as I have been trying your system out though I have only got SD down to 0.25 as 0.05 seemed to be overlapping all the time. Kudos to you for sharing.

Guest rockymunda

hello friends

for learning more abt my system u have first go through some basics, for that please see below, thats for forex and

have made some modifications for nifty....thumb rule is BBMACD so need to know more abt that.

Regards

Rocky

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13424-silver-and-bbmacd-makes-me-sucessfull-manual-trader/page13

post#121

Guest rockymunda

DEAR rathhh

thanks to inform me and ask me a good question....but the thing is dear the system which is power ful

and is sold at high price to brothers like u .....and that too without explanation... i dont like that

so would be waiting , what u respond on my system......lets see

My friend athhh waiting for ur respsonse........

(see my system (on my blog) on forex first and then i shall post nifty video also soon)

Edited by rockymunda

Rocky,

Thanks for the system ...

I was able to make 150 points profit ...

went long above 5592 nifty and 11185 Bank nifty ,,,,,,,,

I didn't the purchase the system from U .........

I tweaked it myself to work on nifty and bank nifty after seeing the videos .......

Thanks to u ... I saved some money and earned a lot ...

Cheers

Dear Rocky

its very disappointing that you clandestinely had a plan to sell this all long, if this was the case you should have clarified it at the very start when members suspected this may be the case when you asked for pm's to gain access to your blog. I for one was completely taken aback because I believed everything you said all along, i thought the reason for the pm's and invitation was that you didnt want the system ending up on other forums but it appears your main purpose as pointed out by the members here was to collect a database of interested buyers.

You also know well selling on the forum is against the rules, if you had wanted to sell you should have mentioned it right from the first post and contacted us to use our official advertising space. On the other hand if the system is that important to you and you feel so strongly about it you should have not have started the thread at all .... and that would have been fine too.

Personally I feel this 'incident' has diminished all the respect and high regard all the members had for you, now most of them have disdain. If the system is good you could make money trading it, do you feel it was worth ruining your credibility and respect just for a few bucks?

Personally for me this has been very disappointing as you were the last person I would have thought would do something like this.

H

Just in case you missed this on the other thread you started... I note you open threads then when there is some angst towards you and your method of operation, you just open another thread and continue your pseudo-helping-new system-tweaked schemes.

Consider yourself lucky that I am not a moderator, otherwise you wouldn't be able to respond to this message.

RM