(REQ) - Genial Invest

Hi all,

Attached is Genial Invest 4.3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UVT51F0

Could someone please make an EDU version or alter the credit scheme?

Results from myfxbook look fantastic

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/genialinvest/genialinvest/90250

Are we looking at the same statistics?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8128/10072011120134pm.png

Are we looking at the same statistics?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8128/10072011120134pm.png

Maybe, haha. Ok but look, i'm not sure when they had the huge loss, they were using the older version of genial invest or not.

Furthermore, things seem to have stablised and improved significantly.

Anyhow, I would like to test it on demo if i get hold of the EDU version before going live to protect myself

Okay, just wanted to bring it to your attention... a couple of things stand out with their real account:

The equity curve will require you to have nerves of steel, when they have a run of outs it can be in the 10-16 range of losses, and finally, to hang on for 6 days to a trade for a 1 pip gain just doesn't seem right to me.

Let us know how you go.

Rgds

RM

This is amazing to see that almost all EA proposed/sold (and a bunch of them decompiled here ), have at some point or Demo testing or Live testing with results shared at Mt4i or myfxbook with good results. The weird thing is that if this is a live account reported by EA creator at myfxbook (or similar) is that they play with 250$ or 1000$ to show their good live results .... . If I am an EA creator I should show everybody how proud and how much trust I drop on my creation and have the balls to put some real cash ( 5k and up) on the horse I trust in. I would really apreciate if any at I-I could show me a REAL account running with an EA showing profitabily for more than 6 months that started with at least 5k ... Thank you.

sdek4x

This is amazing to see that almost all EA proposed/sold (and a bunch of them decompiled here ), have at some point or Demo testing or Live testing with results shared at Mt4i or myfxbook with good results. The weird thing is that if this is a live account reported by EA creator at myfxbook (or similar) is that they play with 250$ or 1000$ to show their good live results .... . If I am an EA creator I should show everybody how proud and how much trust I drop on my creation and have the balls to put some real cash ( 5k and up) on the horse I trust in. I would really apreciate if any at I-I could show me a REAL account running with an EA showing profitabily for more than 6 months that started with at least 5k ... Thank you.

sdek4x

hello "sdek4x" just curiouse .. you wrote same comment on so many different threads. Why?

I'm using this for quite some time... and it works, and I don't mind to share my profits with the owner... but sometimes you will have 6 to 8 open trades on the same direction (buy/sell) with the lot size being doubled up... which can hurt accounts.

I've noticed the SL being moved 4 times during 4 days with open trades to avoid trades being closed... but after 1 week the trades closed on profit or with low loss.

The thing is that I can't use this on a micro cent account because the real profit shows up in USD.. and not cents... so The EA tells me that I need to pay him 300 USD but in fact I only earned $3.00

I haven't tested this on a big account but If I plan to... I need to increase the account size to be able to hold this trades.

If you have a big account size I suggest you go to their site and test them out, they offer 15 days TRIAL. After that you need to pay a percentage of your earnings. So there's no point to test this on DEMO :S or micro cent account.

it would be great if someone can educate this so I can manage the lot size, and use this on a small account for starters, if you know an alternate version of this (another EA) PM me plz

• 2 months later...