(shr) FX Boom Pro 624

I've been going over this system and the concept looks good. One of the problems I see is it apprears the T&C indicator may repaint, it's picking the tops and bottoms way too close. I'm trying a few other of my favorite indicators to see if anything better may jump out at me. The AC indicator which is some sort of Stocastic hybid, may be used to spot oversold and overbought areas, along with divergences, but you may miss some trades. Still a interesting system so far, looking forward to paper trading it for awhile.

You'll also note that in the manual his "trades" would have been taken at the exact high or low, even before the procelators had digestificated the assimilated regurgitation.

I see what the T&C indicator does, it doesn't repaint it just keeps printing a new signal in real time, unlike what it shows from the past. Thought it looked too good to be true

http://i54.tinypic.com/k2oc46.png

Edited by conglo

It repaints. But if filter them it will be actually nice. After candle appears wait for next candle to close with no arrow above or below it. Then enter on third candle such that candles will form a sort of valley (upward or downward). Enter candle must be at least half body or full body for best entry. I combine it with divergences. Nice tool.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...