(Req) Need some MT4 Scripts

Hi, This is Diesel10 but because of a error with my account, I have had to start over.... oh well.

I am interested in four simple Metatrader4 scripts that I can quickly attach to a chart as needed. They need to be able to be used on range bars as well as the normal time based bars.

The first one will be used to enter a trade long. In an uptrend when you have a pullback down, it will enter long at market when price goes 2 pips above the previous (i.e. just closed) bar's high. It will keep trailing price action down until hit or manually cancelled.

The second script will be used to enter a trade short. In an downtrend when you have a pullback up, it will enter short at market when price goes 2 pips below the previous (i.e. just closed) bar's low. It will keep trailing price action up until hit or manually cancelled.

The third script will used to exit a long trade. It will trail price action up and exit when price goes 2 pips below the previous (i.e. just closed) bar's low (or until manually cancelled).

The fourth script will used to exit a short trade. It will trail price action down and exit when price goes 2 pips above the previous (i.e. just closed) bar's high (or until manually cancelled).

If someone could code these, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hey mate, does this mean you're just a common mortal not a moderator anymore, so I can kick you any time I want? And how can I be sure you're really Diesel10? :))

Joking apart, what you're asking for sounds like a complete EA. I don't know why you call it "scripts". Sorry I can't help anyway. Hope someone else will reply.

Thanks Musketeer but I really want 4 separate scripts. The reason I want to have 4 separate scripts is that I want to be able to attach each one as needed to a chart and have it immediately active. I do not want to have to enter order numbers or adjust parameters (while I'm doing that I could miss the opportunity).