paint bar forex

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone open the code up to see what the OBOS and the directional code is. I think the code for the bars are simple: 1 bar slope using the 13 and 17 Hull Moving average. The yellow/green bars are made when then the 13 crosses over the 17 Hull leaving that 1 bar to be a different color since it does meet the condition that blue=slope of 13 and 17 close are < price for long, and Red bars when > price at close for a short.

• 2 weeks later...

This fix given by reinhj worked for me

Did you install it via setup and then overwrite the files? If not, you're probably missing the kaufman3.ex4 indicator. That looks to be a basic indicator that isn't their proprietary or locked one but the others reference it. If it isn't there that will cause the problems you're seeing. If I delete that file on mine I get the same issue as you.

• 2 weeks later...

you have Kaufman3 indicator in experts/indicators folder?

Downloaded the indicators & PDF's seems to work OK apart from the PBF Squeeze where the bias line stays red on TF's below 30M, also in the terminal experts tab an error reading of - Kaufman3[pair][TF] zero divide. Which is a shame because it looks like it might be useful for scalping.

Any ideas.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...