This people are BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!320pips in 3 days..............

Guest master9357

hmmm...

Consistency is key in this game and they're only publishing (unverified) trades for this month so far.

As we know, all systems have good and bad patches, so I wouldn't necessarily say this is amazing ;)

Let's see if they can get 100 pips each day on average for the next few months - that would be really amazing.

Guest master9357
If these guys are so good, why are they trading demo accounts--big difference between demo and a live account.

No, sorry I´m in real account with them!!!

looks like they are holding onto losers. 100% winning trades but equity is diverging away from balance and equity is currently below the initial starting balance, probably because of the losing trades they have accumulated over the last couple of days but aren't closing. If the divergence continues then it wont be long before they get a margin call and have to liquidate all the losing trades.

Guest master9357
looks like they are holding onto losers. 100% winning trades but equity is diverging away from balance and equity is currently below the initial starting balance, probably because of the losing trades they have accumulated over the last couple of days but aren't closing. If the divergence continues then it wont be long before they get a margin call and have to liquidate all the losing trades.

No, i have 6 floating orders it´s true they hold but i have profit in my initial balance even with 6 orders floating.

So i don´t think it´s so bad at all, because hold the trades it´s management and this is their work they are Account Managers!?

Regards

No, i have 6 floating orders it´s true they hold but i have profit in my initial balance even with 6 orders floating.

So i don´t think it´s so bad at all, because hold the trades it´s management and this is their work they are Account Managers!?

Regards

Depends whether they are holding onto them by hoping and praying that price goes their way or that they have analysed the situation and think their trade is still valid.

Guest master9357
Depends whether they are holding onto them by hoping and praying that price goes their way or that they have analysed the situation and think their trade is still valid.

Sorry but i´m not a beginner... i know how to trade and make profits pray it´s for believers i know the distinction of a bad trade and trade without any sense and until now i´m happy with the methodology any stop was moved until now i only saw some adjusts on 2 orders in TP´s.

Regards

Sorry but i´m not a beginner... i know how to trade and make profits pray it´s for believers i know the distinction of a bad trade and trade without any sense and until now i´m happy with the methodology any stop was moved until now i only saw some adjusts on 2 orders in TP´s.

Regards

alright, im only saying what I see.

Now this looks amazing

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfanatic/forexfanatic/93436

Don't know who's it is, but it's proven since middle 2010, track record verified. This guy is currently holding onto a couple of losers too since May. They are losers if based on pips, but if swap is included then they are profitable, so I think they may be long term carry trades.

Guest master9357
Holding on to losers is why 90% fail at trading.

I disagree completely, i think it´s so important manage a loser as a winner trade.

Someone that hold the trades until some limits based in something with small lot size, keep the account balance and sooner or later win that bad trade with less risk than someone with a strategy losing and winning, winning and losing this person sooner or later destroy his account.

It´s only my opinion and my trading style at long time ago and it really work for me.

Best Regards