Forex Pro Cloner

http://www.forexprocloner.com/

Supposed to be a live human trade copier....total scam. It is only a low-file EA!

I have the EA now all can have this garbage for free! can you verify that this is connecting to anything and getting a live human trader's trades?

Downloads on this page:

http://www.forexprocloner.com/memberfpc.html

There is no cloning of trades just a lousy Grid EA and many upsells :-(

download everything here:

http://forexprocloner.com/downloads123/

Installing Videos:

http://www.forexprocloner.com/memberfpc.html

FPC Trade Alert is product and copyrighted by Greg Stefaniak

the Password for FPC Trade Alert is : profitalert

FPC Trading Boss is a product and copyrighted by:

FinStudio Grid v1.1 (© [email protected])

fxprocloner_basic trades only EURUSD

but has the same logic as fxprocloner_extreme (trades EurUsd, GbpUsd, UsdChf & UsdCad) get fxprocloner_extreme.zip

This guy has not developed any EA he has just copy & paste and stolen from other developers :-)

It's amazing how the guy can look right into the camera and tell you that you don't even have to keep your computer turned on for the trade cloner to work. Then 5 minutes later, after you pay, you find out that there is "no" trade cloner in the package...:-O

Reminds me of Hybrid Pips, where they told people that a "high-tech" super computer using a Neural Network, would do all the trades for you. Then after purchase, there is no high tech computer, just a regular trade-copier with a human at the other end. ;))

Edited by Sneed

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Like ross123 I also purchased the Forex Pro Cloner Basic recently. It quickly became quite obvious to me that it is not cloning any trades of a live trader. However it is an EA that seems to be working on a simple strategy, and I've found that it performs quite well on my demo accounts! You can get links to myfxbook accounts if you're interested. I also ran it on a live account, but I hit a margin call which shaved off $ 890 in one day. I do not hold this against the EA though. After all, I should have spent some more time on my demo accounts, to see what happens in extreme market situations and also made sure I had sufficient funds on the live account to withstand the drawdown. Well, that's another (expensive) lesson learned!

I made a few changes to the parameter settings and am running them off of my own PC (no VPS), and so far it looks pretty fine. One thing I noticed, which I think everyone should be aware of is that although I am running on two separate demo accounts with exactly the same parameter settings on the EA, I still get different results on my account on a daily basis. This just goes to prove that because one person has success with a robot it doesn't mean that the next guy will get the same results. So no reason to scream SCAM, just because you lose a few bucks in the beginning. In trading one has got to be prepared to take a few losses in order to gain in the long run.

One problem I see with FPC Basic is that it doesn't ever set any S/L, which ultimately can lead to a wipe-out. I am currently in the process of doing some excel calculations to find out how big movements it will take to hit a margin call on any given account size. Maybe the next step will be to modify the EA to take this into account. I'll have to think about that ;)

@jayjay: Thanks for the links to their download site. I really needed the mq4 version of the FPC Basic, to check out a few things and maybe in the near future improve on some of the functions, so thanks for that. BTW, did you have bad experience with FPC since you call it a "lousy grid EA"?

@edgar: What is CAD TRADER and why should we be careful? Do you have any experience with a similar system that should call for caution?

@ross123: I couldn't get it to backtest either. However, I think some minor changes in the EA would make it 'backtest-able'.

@all: So this seems to be some type of a grid system, but I kinda like the fact that it doesn't double each new trade like a traditional Martingale, but instead makes a small increase in the lot size for each new trade. Anyone of you have any experiences (good or bad) with this kind of system?

Take care and go grab some pips.

• 2 months later...

Pillfinger, can you PM me? I'm trying to PM you but it tells me I need like 5 million posts to PM anyone. I want to discuss this EA and share something. Thanks.

Hi all,

Like ross123 I also purchased the Forex Pro Cloner Basic recently. It quickly became quite obvious to me that it is not cloning any trades of a live trader. However it is an EA that seems to be working on a simple strategy, and I've found that it performs quite well on my demo accounts! You can get links to myfxbook accounts if you're interested. I also ran it on a live account, but I hit a margin call which shaved off $ 890 in one day. I do not hold this against the EA though. After all, I should have spent some more time on my demo accounts, to see what happens in extreme market situations and also made sure I had sufficient funds on the live account to withstand the drawdown. Well, that's another (expensive) lesson learned!

I made a few changes to the parameter settings and am running them off of my own PC (no VPS), and so far it looks pretty fine. One thing I noticed, which I think everyone should be aware of is that although I am running on two separate demo accounts with exactly the same parameter settings on the EA, I still get different results on my account on a daily basis. This just goes to prove that because one person has success with a robot it doesn't mean that the next guy will get the same results. So no reason to scream SCAM, just because you lose a few bucks in the beginning. In trading one has got to be prepared to take a few losses in order to gain in the long run.

One problem I see with FPC Basic is that it doesn't ever set any S/L, which ultimately can lead to a wipe-out. I am currently in the process of doing some excel calculations to find out how big movements it will take to hit a margin call on any given account size. Maybe the next step will be to modify the EA to take this into account. I'll have to think about that ;)

@jayjay: Thanks for the links to their download site. I really needed the mq4 version of the FPC Basic, to check out a few things and maybe in the near future improve on some of the functions, so thanks for that. BTW, did you have bad experience with FPC since you call it a "lousy grid EA"?

@edgar: What is CAD TRADER and why should we be careful? Do you have any experience with a similar system that should call for caution?

@ross123: I couldn't get it to backtest either. However, I think some minor changes in the EA would make it 'backtest-able'.

@all: So this seems to be some type of a grid system, but I kinda like the fact that it doesn't double each new trade like a traditional Martingale, but instead makes a small increase in the lot size for each new trade. Anyone of you have any experiences (good or bad) with this kind of system?

Take care and go grab some pips.