StraddleTraderPro -- Need info

Hi,

does somone use this EA and know how to configure.. it is curently free upon registration... I suppose it will be on payment later... but anyway, afhter i have installed the EA and software I am confused about the EA settings for "news time" If i have to set them for every upcoming news event in the EA itselve, as explained, what is the software for???

Website [email protected]

its simple, the ea open two pending orders inmediatly, a third party interface (news feed) erase the bad order (sell o buy) a second after the news. Its necesary to close the position manually the ea only put the breakeven. You need to put the trigger number. Looks nice but not for $ 1997, from the seminar they open a crazy lot size, they use 1 standard lot in $500 account

which one better ? which one u recommend to us? can produce similar result ? i heard straddle pro is very good,can double or triple ur account very fast.tat'why i m interested.

yaeh, it can.... but first you will blow out your account very fast :D

as long as you believe in unproven advertising you will losing money, no matter what system it is.[-O<

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, it's complicated to use because, you must have a licence....because it receives that news data from their server, so, I think you'll have to pay for it.

I tested it for a while, it's a great EA, the thing is, trading news has become quite boring and riskier cuz of requotes, sllipages, spreads...etc

check it out: http://www.straddletraderpro.c0m/fe/9212-free-straddletrader-access-page?page=3