reasons? Well, most people do not want to put the time and effort

in. Its understandable because it can take years, and you want your

profits yesterday!

I have been begged by over 336 people to please Re- Release this

trading system again. So if you want to take your trading to the

next level please join me on the Webinar. WARNING If your a tire

Kicker Don t waste the slot for a serious trader that may have read

this a bit after you! Slots are limited so if you are serious then

Are you are looking for a proven Bullet Proof...Battle Tested Bank Trading system where all the years of work was done for you?

http://i38.tinypic.com/23hp01e.jpg

Yes then Join me on the limited spot Webinar. The Webinar is available here:

It is priced at US$497.

Anybody has this yet? Looks interesting and I know from the small 10-page book that it works...

UPDATE: Get it from Fatso's post below.

Edited by csn
Request Fullfilled
PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

i'll bet it's the same system he released a while ago, do a search it's posted

Re-released means releasing the same system. As long as a system works, I do not have problem with a re-release.

What is posted is a 10 page pdf. I believe the main system pdf is bigger than that. Also, the videos are yet to be shared here.

Re-released means releasing the same system. As long as a system works, I do not have problem with a re-release.

What is posted is a 10 page pdf. I believe the main system pdf is bigger than that. Also, the videos are yet to be shared here.

Man, I WAS wrong ! The PDF is still the stale n old 10-page one that we all used to have. Really disappointed..:((

But I am not complaining, the system has been shared courtesy fatso - what else can I ask for ??

A million thanks to dear Fatso..=D>

My bad all I saw was the first one without the download option.....And thank you by the way for the link to begin with. CSN ,myself and others have waited quite a long time for these vids.

The first video link is:

Getting the first video link should not be a problem. Enter the below code in a notepad, save it as html and download from it:

<html><head>

<title>FX Head Fake</title>

<a href="http://fxheadfake.s3.amazonaws.com/average.mp4">Download FX Head Fake System</a>

</head>

</html>

Do let me know how it goes.

The first video is a waste of time Strignano is living in the 19th century. MT4 calculates your average for you.

csn can you tell me how you got that info?

Its easy. Open the page, right click on it, select "View Page Source" (From Firefox); with a little search, you'll get it since that was the first video of the page.

I have studied the Head Fake Filter extensively and gone back and found examples on historical charts and played "What if I had entered". As much as I want it to work I find many more examples of failure than success. These tests were done on one hour charts and i trade off of 15 minute charts where I found it to be a total disaster. Has anyone found a way to eliminate the numerous false entries or am I possibly doing something wrong?

I have studied the Head Fake Filter extensively and gone back and found examples on historical charts and played "What if I had entered". As much as I want it to work I find many more examples of failure than success. These tests were done on one hour charts and i trade off of 15 minute charts where I found it to be a total disaster. Has anyone found a way to eliminate the numerous false entries or am I possibly doing something wrong?

I do not see it in the latest version of the videos. But I remember in one of Tom S's much earlier videos on teaching the head-fake, he mentioned that it will work much better if it is at or near significant levels such as his trend lines. I interpret significant levels as any potential support or resistance areas, such as trend-lines, or daily-pivots, or fibo lines, or major psychological levels (like double zeros), or outside lines of bollinger bands, etc.

In other words, I think even Tom S admitted that it should be working in conjunction with likely support/resistance areas. Otherwise, if we take "every" head-fake on the chart, I think we will get false signals a lot.

My observation is most head fake trade will not yield a winner. There are couple of ways that you may use to filter out trades.

1. As Dukeaugustus aptly pointed out, Tom intend to use it near significant support or resistance.

2. The difference between top and close (for a upside headfake) or close and down (for a downside headfake) between two consequtive bars/candles should be significant which will illustrate complete change in supply and demand.

In those cases, a HF filter will produce more winners.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...